- Yonkers Mayor Spano Calls On State University Of New York (SUNY) To Establish A New Westchester Community College Campus At Former Leake & Watts Property
- Rochester: Appointments Available for COVID-19 Testing
- Rochester: Youth Invited to Apply for Summer Employment Programs
This NewRoAlert was sent citywide on February 17. Subscribe now to receive phone/text/email messaging
Good afternoon. This is the City of New Rochelle with winter storm information.
A major winter storm is predicted for our area, with snowfall beginning early tomorrow, becoming heavier Thursday afternoon and continuing into Friday. Roads will be unsafe, so avoid unnecessary travel.
Garbage collection is cancelled for both Thursday and Friday. However, comingled recycling will be picked up tomorrow citywide. To repeat: garbage pickup is cancelled for Thursday and Friday, but comingled recycling will be picked up tomorrow citywide, both north end and south end.
As always, if you lose power, contact Con Edison at 1-800-75-CONED or www.coned.com. Report downed trees and power lines to the New Rochelle Police at 654-2300.
More on Nyenta.com
- EMTECH and The Bank of Ghana Announce Partnership to Deploy Modern Central Sandbox™ to Accelerate Innovation, Provide for a Robust Financial Infrastructure, and Promote Financial Inclusion for the Unbanked and Underbanked
- INFINITY Q ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Infinity Q Diversified Alpha Fund on Behalf of Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Fashion Designer Minika Ko and NYC Arts Empire Host a Event to Celebrate International Women's Day
- Mastercard Incorporated Publishes Updated First-Quarter 2021 Operating Metrics on Company's Website
- New Voices Foundation to Hold $100,000 Virtual Pitch Competition for Women of Color Entrepreneurs
Before the storm, if possible, please park cars off-street to make room for plows. As an option, parking will be free at New Roc City and at the New Rochelle Transit Center, effective immediately through Saturday at midnight.
After the storm, please clear sidewalks and fire hydrants adjacent to your property. And, when digging out cars, please do not throw snow back into the street.
DPW will be working continuously, but many secondary roads may not be completely cleared until well after the storm has ended. Please plan accordingly.
For additional information, visit newrochelleny.com/stormupdates.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- GBKSOFT reveals the benefits of Building Websites with PHP in 2021?
- JT Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Jianpu Technology, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States Most and Least Uninsured for Health Insurance
- Syxsense Announces Integration with Microsoft Office 365
- Iveric Bio to Present at the Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference
- ProStrategix Chosen as #3 Pay per Click Digital Advertising Agency by DesignRush
- Launch of Trace One E-Sourcing Will Boost Retailers' Private Label Speed to Market
- Chlorobenzene Market by Type, Application and Forecast Report by P&S Intelligence
- CTT Portugal Post, Portugal's Postal Operator, Selects Sprinklr to Accelerate its Digital Customer Experience Strategy
- BIN: Black Information Network and The Ad Council Team up With BIN Founding Partners Bank of America, CVS Health, Lowe's, McDonald's USA, Sony, 23andMe and Verizon for "It's Up To You" Vaccine Education Week
- Swati Singh's Debut Novel Available Now for Presale
- New Video Streaming Startup, Relax Scenes, Launches Indiegogo Campaign to Support Their Expansion
- AGEAGLE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. on Behalf of AgEagle Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. Reports Operating Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended December 31, 2020
- Yonkers Fire Commissioner Robert Sweeney to Resign from Department
- Identity Podcast Celebrating Black History Month
- Joe Simon Says The United States of America is a Representative of Democracy, And Democracy Plays a Role in All 50 States
- Pet's Favorite Candle Line Making its Way into Grocery Stores
- Sober St. Patrick's Day® 10th Anniversary To Broadcast On March 17, 4 PM EST