- Pure Strategies Offers 2024 Nature Action Forum for Business
- Colossal NY Announces Release "Kiffy the Panda & His Friend Ratpack" by Author Patricia Mulholland
- B. RILEY SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $75,000 In B. Riley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
The New Rochelle Youth Bureau is gearing up for another successful summer of employment for the city's youth. In an effort to provide valuable work experience and essential skills to young people, the Youth Bureau is seeking assistance from local businesses to host summer workers.
Executive Director Kelly Johnson expressed excitement about the growth of the summer youth program and the opportunity to match young workers with diverse industries such as retail, service, food and beverage, office, manufacturing, healthcare, and more. This partnership not only benefits the youth but also provides additional support for businesses and the chance to inspire the workforce of tomorrow.
More on Nyenta.com
- Strat-O-Matic Opening Day At Glen Head, N.Y. Headquarters A Big Hit For Fans
- EEi Ushers in New Era, Executive Enterprise Institute Conference Returns To New York in June 2024
- FOX News Channel's Bret Baier to Interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine on Thursday, February 22nd
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- Ongoing Digitization of UK Legal Sector Elevates Exposure to Cyber Risks -- Nic Miller, Counter-Ransomware (C-RW)
Funded by the City of New Rochelle with grants and local sponsors, the Summer Youth Employment Program employs young workers for six weeks in July and August. These workers are then deployed to various sites throughout the city. The program has been a great success in previous years and has helped many young people gain valuable skills and experience.
Local businesses interested in becoming a worksite partner can fill out a Work Project Form. This partnership comes at no additional cost to businesses and is a win-win situation for both parties involved. The deadline to apply as a worksite partner is Friday, March 22, 2024.
The Youth Bureau encourages all local businesses to participate in this initiative and help shape the future workforce of New Rochelle. For more information on becoming a worksite partner, please contact the Youth Bureau at 654-2045. Let's work together to provide our youth with meaningful employment opportunities this summer!
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Albany Home Inspector Offers Free Continuing Education to Real Estate Agents
- BreeKay x Kasairi Join That's Not Christian Podcast as TNC Media Expands its Lineup
- Tune In to Fox Business Network for an Interview with Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel
- PNC Executive To Speak At RBC Capital Markets Conference
- PFCU Credit Union Taps Scienaptic's AI-Powered Credit Underwriting Platform
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Joe Riley The Axeman Unleashed releases new single "Sand Vein"
- Rochester: City Recreation Bureau Hiring Summer Workers
- SAN LOSS ALERT: ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Banco Santander, S.A. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – SAN
- ROSEN, RECOGNIZED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation - ELS
- Yonkers Mayor Spano Presents School Spotlight Award to School 17
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- The Piacentile Law Firm Announces $25.5 Million Settlement To Be Paid By Lincare Inc. For Fraudulent Billing Practices
- Montice Harmon's New Single 'I Love My Black & Brown People' A Celebration of Heritage and Culture
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- The Honorable Peter J. O'Donoghue (Ret.) Joins NAM's Esteemed Panel of Neutrals
- NYC-Based Rockers Lonnieclaire Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Their Debut Album
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear