- Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of Outset Medical, Inc. (OM) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before September 6, 2022
- UNILEVER DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Unilever PLC and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- New Rochelle: Speed Awareness Week Begins August 14
Detectives from the Major Case Squad and Crime Scene Unit, and accident investigators from the Traffic Unit, responded to the scene and interviewed subjects and witnesses, recovered surveillance video, processed forensic evidence, and reconstructed the accident dynamics. Investigation yielded that the youth, a 16-year-old resident of Yonkers, was operating an electric scooter west on McLean Avenue in the eastbound lane; when, opposite the shopping center at 660 McLean Avenue, just east of Cricklewood North, he was struck head-on by a cargo van traveling east in the eastbound lane; the van then fled the scene and a witness called 9-1-1.
More on Nyenta.com
- Monro, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Le Roy, Former Head of Thoma Bravo Credit who has Completed ~$5 Billion of Investments, Joins Star Mountain Capital as a Managing Director
- MINISO ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against MINISO Group Holding Limited and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Aquia Inc. Joins the Digital Services Coalition of Companies Driving Government Transformation
- TelevisaUnivision Announces Pricing of $400 Million Notes Offering
Over the next 36 hours detectives worked to successfully locate the van and identify the operator; he was placed into custody without incident and the vehicle, a 2004 Chevrolet Express, was impounded as evidence. The operator is identified as Stephen DOLAN, a 46-year-old resident of Yonkers and City of Yonkers Department of Public Works employee. Investigators believe that DOLAN was consuming alcohol before the accident and was under the influence of intoxicants.
The victim, identified as Christopher Jack "CJ" Hackett, passed away yesterday morning in the presence of family; he was a student at Archbishop Stepinac High School in White Plains.
Mayor Mike Spano stated, "Our hearts go out to Christopher Hackett's family and to his friends. This young man's life was tragically and senselessly cut short. As for the accused driver, who is a City employee, the Police Department is conducting a full and fair investigation so that the District Attorney can hold him fully accountable under the law."
More on Nyenta.com
- Henry Schein Advances ESG Stewardship
- Datadog Announces Return of Dash Conference to New York City
- Saelig Introduces WEROCK Scoria M240 Rugged Handheld Logistics Data PC
- Morgan Stanley at Work Enhances Technology to Deliver Time and Cost Savings to Stock Plan Administrators and Participants
- Council Member Marjorie Velázquez Leads Multi-Agency Infrastructure Walk-Through Amid Sinkhole
Police Commissioner Christopher Sapienza stated, "The Yonkers Police Department extends its deepest sympathies to the family and friends of Christopher Hackett; there are no words that can assuage the grief of losing a child. Our investigation has led to the identity and arrest of the accused driver who must now face the consequences of his actions in a court of law."
Stephen DOLAN was arrested and booked on the charge of Leaving the Scene of a Motor Vehicle Accident – Injury Resulting in Death, a Class D Felony in the New York State Vehicle and Traffic Law; he was lodged overnight in the Yonkers City Jail and is expected to be arraigned today in Yonkers Criminal Court; additional crimes may be charged as the investigation is enhanced. The case is being prosecuted by the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.
The City of Yonkers and Yonkers Police Department offer their sincere condolences to the family and friends of Christopher Hackett and his school community.
NOTE: Booking charges are merely accusations and the defendant(s) are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty in a court of law.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Antero Resources Announces Early Tender Results of Tender Offer For its 2029 Notes
- CI&T Acquires Transpire to Enhance its Growth in Australia and APAC
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Encourages Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action Against 1Globe Capital LLC and Certain of its Officers – SVA
- Council Member Velázquez, FDNY Officials, and Engine 89 Celebrate the Recent Budget Allocati
- Western New York Small Business Owner Molly Bakewell Chamberlin Selected as Entrepreneur Mentor for EforAll Buffalo Accelerator Program
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Encourages Uber Technologies, Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – UBER
- Why Market Timing is a Bad Idea
- Nationally Recognized Trial Lawyer Randy Mastro Joins King & Spalding's Trial and Global Disputes Practice in New York
- Boom Boom Firearms Training LLC., Is Hosting Maryland Wear & Carry Permit (CCW) 16-Hour Courses For Eligible MD Residents & Non Residents
- Smartly.io Becomes First Campaign and Ads Partner to Launch TikTok Shopping Ads, Offering Brands Critical Planning Opportunities for Holiday Shopping
- Improvement, data science pros to convene in Atlanta Sept. 19-21
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2022 October Speak Up Women Conference and Last Call For Speakers
- OTR™ INTRODUCES NEW ESPRESSO MARTINI WITH A ONE-OF-A-KIND PRIVATE JET SERVICE TO UPGRADE SUMMER TRAVEL PLANS
- Mandarina Houses presents a comprehensive solution to your real estate needs
- Gen II Introduces E-Subdocs Fund Subscription Solution for Private Equity Funds
- Bundledocs launch new Cloud PDF Editor as part of their entry into North American market
- ARE's new book "Una Vez Amé con el Alma, Pero no con La Razón" is a thought-provoking read about exploring the meaning of love in its true form
- Elys Game Technology Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Non-profit Responds to Post Covid Needs
- Endo Enters Into Restructuring Support Agreement with Senior Secured Debtholders to Strengthen Financial Position and Advance Ongoing Business Transformation