- Yonkers Mayor Spano Calls On State University Of New York (SUNY) To Establish A New Westchester Community College Campus At Former Leake & Watts Property
- Rochester: Youth Invited to Apply for Summer Employment Programs
- Rochester: Appointments Available for COVID-19 Testing
Stall & Dean is now taking the time to honor the organization that is a part of its early History. The Creative team at Stall & Dean have launched a multi-collaborative 5-piece apparel capsule that is equal parts design, technology, education and fashion. Stall & Dean is collaborating with 5 streetwear design companies and a augmented reality tech company to tell the story of the Negro Leagues, the story will be delivered by different notable personalities of all genres from music to art. The first storyteller is the Emmy, Tony and Peabody award winning poet The Legendary Black Ice, an alumni of the Def Poetry Jam Show.
More on Nyenta.com
- Sandline Global Fortifies World-Class Executive Team: Glenn Hopper Joins as Chief Financial Officer
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- GBKSOFT reveals the benefits of Building Websites with PHP in 2021?
- JT Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Jianpu Technology, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States Most and Least Uninsured for Health Insurance
Beginning January 15, 2021 Stall & Dean will start pre-orders of the limited edition capsule, each drop will consist of only 100 pieces, each numbered and authenticated by Stall & Dean, pre-orders will take place online at www.stallanddeanoriginal.com
"The Negro Leagues have contributed many things to the game of baseball as we know it today, it's finally time to hear those stories, everything from stealing bases to wearing baseball helmets derived from the Negro Leagues, we are telling the stories that are not usually told," says Zaire Baptiste, Stall & Dean's brand and business strategist.
Collaboration is the future of the Stall & Dean brand and with this collab, Stall & Dean is fusing Fashion, Technology and Pop Culture to give a history lesson about The National Negro Leagues.
Zaire Baptiste, Stall & Dean
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Stall & Dean Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- CTT Portugal Post, Portugal's Postal Operator, Selects Sprinklr to Accelerate its Digital Customer Experience Strategy
- BIN: Black Information Network and The Ad Council Team up With BIN Founding Partners Bank of America, CVS Health, Lowe's, McDonald's USA, Sony, 23andMe and Verizon for "It's Up To You" Vaccine Education Week
- Swati Singh's Debut Novel Available Now for Presale
- New Video Streaming Startup, Relax Scenes, Launches Indiegogo Campaign to Support Their Expansion
- AGEAGLE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. on Behalf of AgEagle Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- TPG RE Finance Trust, Inc. Reports Operating Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended December 31, 2020
- Yonkers Fire Commissioner Robert Sweeney to Resign from Department
- Identity Podcast Celebrating Black History Month
- Joe Simon Says The United States of America is a Representative of Democracy, And Democracy Plays a Role in All 50 States
- Pet's Favorite Candle Line Making its Way into Grocery Stores
- Sober St. Patrick's Day® 10th Anniversary To Premiere On March 17, 4 P.m. EST
- The Neighborhood Show Coming To Rude Rangers TV
- Bronx DWI Lawyer Announces New Website
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
- TCDA Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Tricida, Inc. Shareholders of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- Mayor Spano Announces Release of the Yonkers Police Reform Committee Final Report
- Jennifer S. Wilkov Joins February Writing Industry Roundtable Discussion to Inspire and Educate 2021 Writers
- Mathew Knowles Announces IMPACT, His New Podcast Show on iHeartRadio
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- New Rochelle: Commercial Strong-Arm Robbery- Four Suspects Sought