- New Rochelle: City Update - Vaccine Pop-up
- New Rochelle: City Update - Vaccine Pop-up
- MGN Logistics Acquires California Based Niche Freight Brokerage
Meng Wanzhou Case
It's been more than two years since the arrest of Meng Wanzhou, Huawei's chief financial officer and daughter of the company's founder Ren Zhengfei, by Canadian authorities on U.S. charges of alleged bank fraud. The extradition proceedings in Canada are still ongoing and have become a lightning rod of controversy in U.S.-China-Canada relations. It's an unprecedented case involving a Fortune 50 company executive.
During this webinar, the Panelists will discuss certain key elements of the case and the broader legal ramifications, including:
- What kind of impact does this case have on customary international law?
- Was this case too politically influenced?
- Will this case impact corporate practices because of the targeting of a top-level executive/individual for the alleged sanction violations by a corporation?
- What does this case tell us about sanction violations enforcement? Does it change anything?
Please register by clicking on the link below:
More on Nyenta.com
- Inter Parfums, Inc. Schedules 2021 Second Quarter Release for Monday, August 9th and Conference Call for Tuesday, August 10th
- Revlon x Megan Thee Stallion Hot Girl Sunset Collection To Launch Exclusively on StockX At 12:00 PM EST July 28, 2021
- Lots of Tails Waggin' in Kansas City's West Bottoms First Friday Weekend
- Payment Processing for your business No hidden fees | No surprises | No cancellation fees
- Columbus McKinnon Expands Remote Hoist and Crane Monitoring Capabilities with Intelli-Connect™ Mobile+
Topic: The Meng Wanzhou Case: The Broader Impact
Date/Time: 24 June, 11am – 12pm EDT
Registration Link: https://lnkd.in/d45nj-j
Format: Panel discussion
Moderator: Umair Rahim, Editor - Lexology PRO
- Joshua Dratel
- Kevin O'Brien
- Robert J. Anello
- Alykhan Velshi
For further information contact:
Ford O'Brien LLP
575 Fifth Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Ford O'Brien LLP is a limited liability partnership formed in the State of New York.
MEDIA CONTACT: Katherine Jaskot, Esq.
Phone: (212) 858-0040
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Ford O'Brien LLP
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Omnific Publishing Announces Acquisition of The Bachelor Diaries Series by Leigh Wyndfield
- EC Infosystems Announces Disney Ticket User Conference Promotion
- New Research Reveals that High-Quality Instructional Materials Supported Partnerships Between Students, Families and Educators that Fueled Pandemic Learning
- BCG Digital Ventures Collaborates With Unifrax and Clearlake to Advance Silicon Anode Technology for Lithium Ion Batteries
- ROSEN, GLOBALLY RESPECTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages 360 DigiTech, Inc. Investors with Losses Over $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important September 13 Deadline in Securities Class Action – QFIN
- Lucid Motors fait son entrée sur le Nasdaq par le biais d'une fusion avec Churchill Capital Corp IV France - Français France - Français USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English Polska - Polski Polska - Polski Čes
- The Human Growth Foundation Launches Online Support Group for Adults with Growth Hormone Deficiency
- MSD Partners and Lionheart Strategic Management Provide $130 Million in Financing to Lightstone Group for Moxy LES Hotel
- TDA Creative And Digital Page Partner To Create A More Inclusive Design And Tech Industry
- Standard Chartered US Earns 2021 Great Place to Work Certification™
- Mayor Spano Announces Yonkers Office for the Aging to Distribute Coupons to Seniors for Local Farmers Markets
- Black Connect Announces Finalists for FeverPitch 2021: Tulsa
- Rochester: 4th Annual Roc Women's Fest Returns to Downtown
- Shelter Structures America hires Bobby Braun
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Encourages Coinbase Global, Inc. Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline – COIN
- Häagen-Dazs® Celebrates 9 Store Openings in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania on July 31st with Free Ice Cream + More
- Dave Asprey: "If everyone did this kind of ground-breaking cardio, we'd be freeing up millions of hours a year"
- Blackstone LaunchPad To Expand To Nine Colleges of The City University of New York (CUNY)
- Health Care Communications Experts Raise Over $1.6 Million For Video Campaign To Reverse Vaccine Hesitancy
- Lucid Motors Debuts on Nasdaq Through Merger with Churchill Capital Corp IV USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English