- FitterPaws Pet Products Launches Healthy And Organic Dog Treats
- New Rochelle: Westchester County Partners with NY Knicks for "I kicked COVID to the Curb" campaign
- Rochester: Mayor Warren Launches Office of Neighborhood Safety to Coordinate Community Violence Reduction Efforts
UNCUT, which was written and produced by GRAMMY® winning artist Ice-T and his long term partner Afrika Islam, will not only features Ice-T's vocals, but a diverse collective of exciting raw hip-hop and electronic artists including Pableroy, Pad Thai Sound System, Miranda Writes, and Donald D.
"When it comes to bringing A-list talent to the media industry, Extreme Music is known for kicking it up a notch. These are the undisputed OGs and it's our privilege to work with them and to drop the first of three ground-breaking albums for our clients," said Russell Emanuel, CEO/President of Extreme Music.
Ice-T commented, "We're looking forward to our continued relationship with Extreme Music. More extreme hip hop to come!"
More on Nyenta.com
- Midori & Friends Appoints Larisa Gelman as New Executive Director
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- KBRA Releases RMBS Credit Indices (KCI) for April 2021
"We are extreme. We swim in extreme. Let's push the limits," said Afrika Islam.
Ice-T is the undisputed inventor of gangster rap who paved the way for artists such as Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, 2Pac and countless others. By channeling his raw experiences with LA gang life into his music, he stole the attention of the early West Coast hip-hop movement Since his gold-certified debut album Rhyme Pays, created with iconic hip-hop producer and DJ Afrika Islam, Ice-T has released eight studio rap albums and seven metal albums with his band Body Count; sold over 20 million records; acted in countless films & TV shows, including the Emmy-winning series Law & Order; and collected two Grammy Awards and an NAACP Image Award.
Afrika Islam is a pioneer of hip-hop music and culture. At just ten years old, he joined the famed Bronx breaking and hip-hop group Rock Steady Crew where he'd gain notoriety for his impressive turntable mixing. He produced four of Ice-T's acclaimed rap albums in their early years as collaborators, including O.G. Original Gangster which included the controversial track "Cop Killer." He has also produced over 200 albums and song titles including remixes for superstars like Michael Jackson, Madonna and New Order.
More on Nyenta.com
- Tutanota LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of salesforce.com, inc
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 14,000 SF Warehouse in Bronx, NY
- Parents Accused of False ACS Charges Now Have a Website To Protect Their Rights
- Talk+Tell Is a One-Stop Shop for the Self-Published Author
- DocGo and Medpod team up to Provide High-touch Telehealth Services to Patients
About Extreme Music:
From humble punk rock beginnings in Camden Town, London, Extreme, the production music arm of Sony Music Publishing, is today renowned as the industry's poster child and a trusted media since 1997. Extreme Music is home to notorious titans of talent such as Quincy Jones, Hans Zimmer, Sir George Martin, Snoop Dogg, Labrinth, Rodney Jerkins, Ramin Djawadi, Clint Mansell, Harry Gregson-Williams, Christopher Lennertz, Sasha, John Digweed, Michael Giacchino, Timbaland, Amon Tobin, John Powell, Marco Beltrami, Xzibit, Blues Saraceno, Junkie XL, and Atticus Ross, among others. Extreme's relentless quest to curate a collection of strictly-legit specialist labels has gained them a reputation for delivering Grade-A cuts more useful than park assist and cooler than the other side of the pillow. It's extraordinary roster and tireless pursuit for authenticity attracts discerning users and brands. Clients understand that by casting an Extreme track, they're choosing music that has been lovingly hand-stitched by world renowned producers who have passionately crafted a catalogue that won't leave a hair on your neck lying down! With years of expertise, a deep history in music production and a monumental multi-Grammy winning team, Extreme continues to redefine the production music industry.
SOURCE Extreme Music
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- PTON Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Peloton Interactive, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- Cedar Realty Trust partners with Asland Capital Partners and the Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group for Major Opportunity Zone Redevelopment in Washington, D.C.'s Seventh Ward
- GCC Facility Management Market Size, Share, Growth Drivers and Demand Forecast to 2030
- Flow Launches New Visual Identity to Support Growth for Cross-Border E-commerce
- Oleeo Toasts 25th Anniversary Year to Herald a New Era for Recruiting Enablement
- Nanometrics wins Government of Canada Contract to Provide the Infrastructure for Canada's Early Earthquake Warning System
- Mastercard SpendingPulse: April U.S. Retail Sales Grow 23.3%* as Trends Point to a Recovering Economy
- GREECE IN USA: A New Cultural Platform is Launched in New York
- Rochester: City Offers Pet Safety Net Program
- Rochester: Flower City Days at Public Market Begin May 9
- Rochester: City Unveils New Extension of the Downtown Play Walk
- AJC's Engagement with the Arab World Reaches New Heights
- Experience Investment Corp. Stockholders Approve Business Combination with Blade Urban Air Mobility
- Jazz For Life The New Album By Ski Johnson To Release On Friday, May 21
- Vimeo Earnings Release Available On The IAC Website
- Yonkers: YONKERS MAYOR MIKE SPANO CRACKS DOWN ON GRAFFITI
- Global Popstar Jahna Sebastian Releases the Visuals to Her Power New Single, 'Day by Day'
- Identity Podcast Mother's Day Celebration Feat. Tarik & Caleb's Moms!