- Kirby McInerney LLP Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed on Behalf of Outset Medical, Inc. (OM) Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before September 6, 2022
- UNILEVER DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Unilever PLC and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- New Rochelle: Speed Awareness Week Begins August 14
NEW YORK, Aug. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- HearMe, a leading mobile application providing on demand, text-based emotional wellness and peer support, has partnered with Ingenovis Health to provide a first-of-its-kind Employee Benefit that offers travel nurses free access to around-the-clock peer support. The HearMe pilot program provides an anonymous, easy-to-use, safe, and nurturing space for nurses to connect with trained listeners who also have a background in nursing and healthcare. The app allows nurses to receive 24/7 text-based mental wellness and empathetic support from HearMe listeners who are trained in peer-to-peer support and understand the challenges and pressures nurses face daily.
During this pilot project, the HearMe app is being offered to nearly 200 travel nurses working for Fastaff Travel Nursing, an Ingenovis Health brand. The nurses are based at a New York City hospital.
Even before the pandemic, there was an increasing nursing shortage. According to a May 2022 study by McKinsey, "29 percent of responding RNs in the United States indicated they were likely to leave their current role in direct patient care, with many respondents noting their intent to leave the workforce entirely." The HearMe Fastaff program provides nurses an immediate space to feel validated and supported. This benefit aims to empower nurses to prioritize and take control of their mental health and wellness confidentially and anonymously without stigma.
More on Nyenta.com
- Javer announces the 5th Javer Sustainability Award
- Monro, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Le Roy, Former Head of Thoma Bravo Credit who has Completed ~$5 Billion of Investments, Joins Star Mountain Capital as a Managing Director
- MINISO ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against MINISO Group Holding Limited and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Aquia Inc. Joins the Digital Services Coalition of Companies Driving Government Transformation
HearMe offers a subclinical modality in the mental wellness journey that puts empathy and peer listening support at the forefront. A recent study by Penn State, Stanford University, The University of Mississippi, and Northwell Health showed a 57% increase in mood after a single conversation with a HearMe listener. The uniqueness of the HearMe paradigm is reflected in its robust training program for peer listeners at the heart of the service who know and understand the struggles of their peers and are passionate about creating space for others to find connection and support. In addition, HearMe listeners reflect the demographic and lifestyles of the platform members, facilitating strong connections based on shared lived experiences.
HearMe founder and CEO Adam Lippin says, "Our program has gathered extraordinarily trained listeners from the nursing profession who know what it's like to be caregivers on the frontlines. Nurses we've heard from have expressed a disconnect when discussing daily struggles that nurses face even if they are in therapy. HearMe is proud to provide an immediate, accessible, and human-centric platform for nurses to feel seen and heard by someone who's actually been in their shoes. Fastaff recognized the critical need for wellness support, and we're thrilled to partner together on a solution."
Denise Triba, Chief Human Resources Officer, Ingenovis Health added,
"We are pleased to partner with HearMe and pilot its peer counseling app with nurses in a large New York City facility. Our goal is to see a positive impact with this small group that would compel us to offer the platform to all nurses and clinicians across the Ingenovis Health family, a universe of about 10,000 annually."
More on Nyenta.com
- TelevisaUnivision Announces Pricing of $400 Million Notes Offering
- Henry Schein Advances ESG Stewardship
- Datadog Announces Return of Dash Conference to New York City
- Saelig Introduces WEROCK Scoria M240 Rugged Handheld Logistics Data PC
- Morgan Stanley at Work Enhances Technology to Deliver Time and Cost Savings to Stock Plan Administrators and Participants
HearMe is looking forward to the success of this pilot program and being able to extend it to more of our hero first responders in the medical field. To learn more about HearMe, visit hearme.app. To learn more about Fastaff and Ingenovis Health, visit ingenovishealth.com.
HearMe is an evidence-based on-demand peer support application where people connect through the power of shared lived experience. The app provides a safe and anonymous space to connect with trained culturally affirming peers for emotional support 24 hours a day. Learn more at https://hearme.app.
About Ingenovis Health:
Ingenovis Health is an ingenious new force in healthcare, combining the power of industry-leading staffing firms and a technology-forward approach to advance the delivery of critical healthcare clinicians to systems nationwide. Brands in the portfolio currently include Trustaff Travel Nurses, Fastaff Travel Nursing, U.S. Nursing Corporation, CardioSolution, HealthCare Support, and VISTA Staffing Solutions. For more information, visit www.ingenovishealth.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- CO-DX ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Co-Diagnostics, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Antero Resources Announces Early Tender Results of Tender Offer For its 2029 Notes
- CI&T Acquires Transpire to Enhance its Growth in Australia and APAC
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Encourages Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action Against 1Globe Capital LLC and Certain of its Officers – SVA
- Council Member Velázquez, FDNY Officials, and Engine 89 Celebrate the Recent Budget Allocati
- Western New York Small Business Owner Molly Bakewell Chamberlin Selected as Entrepreneur Mentor for EforAll Buffalo Accelerator Program
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Encourages Uber Technologies, Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – UBER
- Why Market Timing is a Bad Idea
- Nationally Recognized Trial Lawyer Randy Mastro Joins King & Spalding's Trial and Global Disputes Practice in New York
- Boom Boom Firearms Training LLC., Is Hosting Maryland Wear & Carry Permit (CCW) 16-Hour Courses For Eligible MD Residents & Non Residents
- Smartly.io Becomes First Campaign and Ads Partner to Launch TikTok Shopping Ads, Offering Brands Critical Planning Opportunities for Holiday Shopping
- Improvement, data science pros to convene in Atlanta Sept. 19-21
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2022 October Speak Up Women Conference and Last Call For Speakers
- OTR™ INTRODUCES NEW ESPRESSO MARTINI WITH A ONE-OF-A-KIND PRIVATE JET SERVICE TO UPGRADE SUMMER TRAVEL PLANS
- Mandarina Houses presents a comprehensive solution to your real estate needs
- Gen II Introduces E-Subdocs Fund Subscription Solution for Private Equity Funds
- Bundledocs launch new Cloud PDF Editor as part of their entry into North American market
- ARE's new book "Una Vez Amé con el Alma, Pero no con La Razón" is a thought-provoking read about exploring the meaning of love in its true form
- Elys Game Technology Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Non-profit Responds to Post Covid Needs