- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – ABR
- Maybesoon Drops New Music Video for "Hill Street."
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Host Analyst Day on December 5, 2023
FOS has an audience that delivers more than 150 million social impressions, 35 million newsletter opens, 10 million video views, and two million page views each month. With over 15 distribution partners, FOS content appears on screens in more than 50,000 buildings and venues across North America. This has attracted blue chip advertisers such as Chevrolet, Invesco QQQ, New Balance, Cisco, PwC, FanDuel, Pepsi, Wendy's and Prudential.
Adam White, Founder and CEO of Front Office Sports said: "The business of sports has become ubiquitous in recent years permeating across all corners of culture. It now commands mainstream attention and is part of even the most casual fan's daily content consumption."
More on Nyenta.com
- CapitalAUM.com Launches a Cutting-Edge Platform for Tracking Assets Under Management
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Monthly Production Update for November 2023
- Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. Declares a Dividend
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
Jeff Zucker will join the FOS board of directors as its co-chair alongside Jason Stein who is managing partner of SC Holdings. Zucker said: "The team at Front Office Sports has built an impressive platform for sports business journalism and I'm excited to help it grow in the years ahead. Audiences are more interested than ever in the business of sports and this investment will allow Front Office Sports to create even more compelling news content that draws people in."
Jason Stein commented: "Front Office Sports has become a clear leader and important voice in the growing sports media landscape. We were an early believer in their approach to covering sports in a way that would influence business leaders and inform fans. This credibility with highly coveted audiences will continue to separate them as they expand the business."
FOS was named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies in 2021, AdWeek's Hottest in Sports in 2022 and listed on Inc. 5000 in 2023 recognizing the fastest-growing private companies in America. With this strategic investment from RedBird IMI it looks like FOS is set for further success.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Soundcore Capital Partners Announces Sale of PumpMan
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Avolar Pets Introduces Exclusive Shared Private Jet Service For Pets & Their Owners
- Environmental Noise Control, Inc. Products Now Featured on New York Department of Environmental Protection's Approved List
- G-III Apparel Group Appoints Dana Perlman as its New Chief Growth and Operations Officer
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- The Importance of Vacations and Expert Tips for Planning
- Biochips Market size is set to grow by USD 43.27 billion from 2022 to 2027 | North America is estimated to account for 41% of the market growth - Technavio
- UE Systems, the Leader in Ultrasonic Detection Instruments and Solutions, Revolutionizes Bearing Maintenance with the Launch of OnTrak Wireless
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Only 20% of companies globally are meeting their carbon reduction targets, and many acknowledge need for "complete transformation," according to ENGIE Impact report USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch
- Rochester: City, USDA Wildlife Services to Disperse Winter Crows
- Pritchard Industries Acquires ACP Facility Services
- KBRA Named Ratings Agency Of The Year at Second Annual SFR Industry Awards
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna