- April 15, 2024 Deadline: Contact Levi & Korsinsky to Join Class Action Suit Against INMD
- INNODATA SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Innodata To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
According to Mayor Evans, Rochester is fortunate to have an abundance of resources that all share a common goal of helping individuals reach their full potential. The Thursday Thinkers series will serve as a recurring forum for residents to learn how they can take advantage of these resources and become their own best advocates. By empowering people to help themselves, the city is moving closer towards creating a safe, equitable and prosperous community.
The adult- and family-enrichment series will be hosted by the City's Department of Recreation and Human Services (DRHS) and will feature discussions with representatives from government and community agencies, programs, and other resources. Events will be held on at least two Thursday evenings each month at a City R-Center.
More on Nyenta.com
- KBRA Releases Research – CRE CLO Distress and Loan Modification Rates Soar
- iOttie Releases First Qi2 Car Mount, Teases New Velox Gen 2 Series
- Workplace Wave Revolutionizes Business Productivity with Enterprise-Grade AI Platform
- Cafe Spice Launches New Retail Combo Meals for the New Year
- Former Anglo American CEO Mark Cutifani Joins Diamond Standard Advisory Board USA - English USA - English
Dr. Shirley Green, Commissioner of DRHS and a retired Rochester City School District teacher and administrator, believes that Thursday Thinkers has an additional benefit of bringing adults into the R-Centers more frequently. As an educator for over 30 years, she knows that there is no better teacher than experience. By opening up the R-Centers as neighborhood classrooms available to the entire family, it serves as an invitation for the community to see the value of these facilities for themselves. Whether it's through the courtesy of staff, quality equipment or well-maintained buildings and grounds, Dr. Green hopes that neighbors will experience Rochester's R-Centers as welcoming environments for growth and learning.
The February events for Thursday Thinkers will take place from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Adams Street R-Center, located at 85 Adams St. The schedule is as follows:
- Feb. 1: Getting the Most Out of Your NSC (Neighborhood Service Center): This event will focus on how the NSCs work with residents to preserve and improve the quality of life in city neighborhoods.
More on Nyenta.com
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for Youth Summer Employment Programs
- Yonkers Police Department Arrests, Charges Yonkers Man in Mount Carmel Place Homicide
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
- 16th Annual Yonkers Idol Searches for its Next Singing Sensations
- Feb. 8: Crisis Support: You Are Not Alone: Attendees will learn about the network of human service providers who can help residents respond to and prevent moments of crisis. The presenting partners for this event are the City Person In Crisis Team and Goodwill of the Finger Lakes.
- Feb. 15: Healthy Eating on a Budget: This event will highlight the benefits of nutrition and programs that help residents access healthy food at a minimal cost. Foodlink will be the presenting partner for this event.
The City of Rochester strives to create a safe, equitable and prosperous community by inspiring hope and delivering opportunities for everyone. Guided by the Administration's Mission, Vision and Values, as well as the principles outlined in the "Rochester 2034" comprehensive plan, city employees are committed to providing exceptional customer service, transparent stewardship, and collaborative leadership to foster a vibrant community that empowers personal, professional and generational growth for all who live, work or play in Rochester.
Residents are encouraged to attend Thursday Thinkers events to learn more about their community's resources and how they can utilize them to reach their full potential. By working together, Mayor Evans believes that Rochester can continue to grow into a thriving city for all its residents.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- SeatGeek Announces Next Fan Up Product Release Ahead of MLB Season
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- City of Yonkers Accepting 2024 Nominations for Annual "Women of Distinction" Award
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- The Importance of Conducting Background Checks
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Best Commercial Solar Panel Installation Companies (2024): Review of Industrial Solar Panels for Business Published By Better Business Advice
- Korean Cultural Center New York presents a retrospective "John Pai: Eternal Moment" in the gallery of its new building
- Eata Gift Expands Notebook Customization Service to Fuel 2024 Marketing Campaigns
- Best Small Business Bookkeeping Services (2024): Omega Accounting Beyond Bookkeeping Review Published By Better Business Advice
- ROSEN, A GLOBALLY RESPECTED LAW FIRM, Encourages GrafTech International Ltd. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - EAF
- ROSEN, LEADING TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Encourages Fluence Energy, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation - FLNC
- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Sibanye Stillwater Limited - SBSW
- Introducing the Coexilian Flag: A Symbol of Unity and Harmony
- ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages British American Tobacco p.l.c Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm - BTI
- AirSculpt Technologies, Inc. (AIRS) Investigation: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Encourages Investors to Seek Compensation for Alleged Wrongdoings