- Rochester: Mayor Releases 4th Episode of State of the City
- City of New Rochelle Announces Soft Launch of New Bike Share & E-Scooter System Operated by VeoRide
- The City of Rochester Announces Implementation Plan for RASE Commission Recommendations
"This vessel will enhance the Rochester Fire Department's response capabilities in providing for the safety of the residents, businesses and boating community in the Charlotte neighborhood and the nearby waterways," said Chief Hernandez.
Marine 1 is a 37-ft. mission-specific fire/rescue boat capable of simultaneously rescuing 6-8 people and pumping over 1500 gallons of per minute of water and/or fire suppression foam. The new vessel will expand the operational time frame into the cold weather months and enhance the safety of both citizens and firefighters in poor lake conditions. Marine 1 will be the most capable fire/rescue boat on the south shore of Lake Ontario.
More on Nyenta.com
- SmartAsset Raises $110 Million in Series D Funding, Bringing its Valuation to Over $1 Billion
- Colombia's Top Podcasting Platform Podway Obtains Nine (9) Nominations to the Latin Podcast Awards
- SlimCare Medical has announced the New Website Launch
- From Packs To Pitches: Global Lay's® Replay Program Gives Packaging A New Purpose With Sustainable Football Pitches USA - English USA - English
- Rochester: Food Truck Rodeos Return
Marine 1 will be deployed by Engine 19 (Lake Ave. Fire Station) Firefighters for water-based emergencies on Lake Ontario, within the Port of Rochester and on the Genesee River up to the Veterans Bridge at Rt. 104. For the last 9 months, RFD Firefighters have been receiving training through a collaborative effort with the N.Y. State Parks Police Marine Training Unit and the U.S. Coast Guard. Additional water rescue training that was delayed by COVID-19 will take place this summer.
The vessel was delivered May 3 by Moose Boats in Vallejo, Ca. Moose Boats was awarded the contract in April 2019 after an extensive project development process that began in 2013. That process included securing grant funds from N.Y. State Homeland Security and Emergency Services and the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) Administration. The Department anticipates Marine 1 will be in service by July 1 and an upcoming christening ceremony and media day will be held at a date to be determined prior to the start of service for Marine 1.
For questions and inquires, contact: Lt. Jeffrey Simpson, RFD PIO/CRR at (585) 428-7676 or email@example.com.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Dr. Sebi's Daughters Saama & Taiwa Speak Out From Honduras – His Legacy Belongs To Us
- New Reverse Bayonet Connector from Amphenol is Designed to Deliver High Power
- Syxsense Extends Enterprise Integration with Secure API
- CAI International Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of CAI International, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – CAI
- Identity Podcast Authenticity Feat. Denise Dixon
- New York Sports Hall of Fame Relaunches with Historic Content from Comprehensive Digital Archives
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- Uptime.com Named a Top Performer in G2.com, Inc.'s Summer 2021 Grid® and Index Reports
- Stack Overflow Introduces Collectives™, Brings Developers and Technology Organizations Together to Build Faster Through Community
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- LeagueApps Appoints Three New Executives to Management Team
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- PixelPlex is a Pioneer in the Internet of Things (IoT) Development
- First Participant Dosed in Pfizer's Pivotal Phase 3 TALAPRO-3 Combination Study of Talazoparib and Enzalutamide in Metastatic Castration-Sensitive Prostate Cancer (mCSPC)
- Hepsiburada Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- What Is Cobwebs' Cyber Threat Intelligence and How Can It Help Secure Organizations?
- Sprinklr Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC Closes and Donates Cash Reserves
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®