- Annual and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting of Atento, S.A. held in Luxembourg in June 29th 2022 with 80.89% participation - Akshay Shah is elected as member to the board
- New Rochelle: City takes Green Step Forward with New Sustainable Landscaping Program
- *** NEWS RELEASE *** Yonkers Police Department Arrests Bronx Man in Homicide Investigation
"Providing for public parking may be important to the City, but we don't need to be in the business of operating and maintaining the garages," said Mayor Malik D. Evans. "Selling these garages and getting them back on the tax rolls would allow us to direct our resources to other projects in the community."
This is not the first time the City has sold one of its garages. The former Midtown parking garage is now privately operated by Buckingham Properties.
The City manages and maintains a total of eight public garages. After the East End and Mortimer Street RFPs are distributed, others may also be issued for the sale of additional garages. City Council approval is required for any final sales agreement.
Among the conditions for the sale of the two City-owned garages are keeping current parking rates the same through June of 2025 and presenting a long-term plan for both rates and maintenance.
More on Nyenta.com
- RFP Stock Alert: Halper Sadeh LLP Is Investigating Whether the Sale of Resolute Forest Products Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders
- Evolve IP & Anywhere365 Group Create an Enterprise-Grade Receptionist Solution
- Arsenal Capital Partners Adds Marc Tremblay as an Operating Partner Focused on Industrial Technologies
- Riskified and Axerve Help KIKO Milano Boost Cart Conversions Under PSD2 by Maximizing TRA (Transaction Risk Analysis)
- ING Ventures Invests in OpenFin
The East End garage, built in 1983 and expanded in 1991, offers a total of 1,282 parking spaces and 4 electric vehicle (EV) charging stations on a 2.38-acre parcel. Existing agreements with private entities, including the Eastman School and The Sagamore on East, reserve spaces for daytime use and residential tenants. Those agreements would remain binding for their terms.
The Mortimer Street parking garage was built in 1984 and offers 600 parking spaces and four EV charging stations on a 0.73 acre parcel. The sale requires that the Rochester Police Department be allowed to use 30 spaces free of charge, as they do now, and that the Rochester Genesee Regional Transportation Authority continue to use three exterior shelters connected to the garage.
Potential buyers have until July 29 to submit their proposals to the NBD Commissioner's Office of Strategic Initiatives. Should any sales agreements be recommended to City Council and approved, the transfer would not take place before the end of 2022 or early 2023.
The RFP document can be found at www.cityofrochester.gov/GarageRFP. For more information, contact the City's Assistant Commissioner of the Neighborhood and Business Development Department (NBD) at (585) 428-6124 or
Latest on Nyenta.com
- PenFed Credit Union Supports Veterans and First Responders with Disabilities with $50,000 Donation to America's VetDogs at Washington Nationals Game
- BrightSpire Capital, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Results and Conference Call Date
- Dr. Kimbi Marenakos Launches New App, "Burnout Breakthrough" to Defeat the Burnout Epidemic
- Talented Director Signs New Representation
- Atrium Management Company Merges with Richmond-based Dodson Multi-Family
- #SIDEGIGCON 2022 Teaches How to Recession-Proof Lifestyles with Side Gigs
- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, INC. INVESTIGATION REMINDER: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Continues to Investigate WWE's Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duties – WWE
- Designer Ivey Abitz Empowers Women with Joyful History Inspired Collection
- 360 Protective Solutions Partners with Actuate
- FCTI, Inc. Brings Aboard Bennett Robinson as New Vice President of Finance
- Hodo Alien Lands at the Actors Temple Theater
- BreachLock continues strengthening its leadership team with the addition of a CISO.
- Fairfax County Pension Plan Invests in VanEck New Finance Income Fund, LP
- Morgan Seamark Joins Triggers® Brand Consulting As Managing Director
- DirectShifts' On-demand Staffing Model helps Healthcare Facilities cut their labor costs up to 35%
- COSLR Lowers Monthly Cost On Leading B2B Sales Automation & Marketing Platform
- H.E. Justin Sun Attends MC12 and Furthers TRON Ecosystem Growth
- Explainable AI: Deploy AI with Trust and Confidence | Webinar by Quantzig
- Misspep NMN assists in the fight against aging and glaucoma
- MULLEN DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Mullen Automotive, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm