The self-service drop boxes at City Hall, 30 Church St. and the Neighborhood Service Centers remain in operation. Other services continue to be available online at cityofrochester.gov.
Information on updates related to the City's response to the pandemic can be found at: www.cityofrochester.gov/coronavirus/.
Visitors to City facilities will be required to adhere to State and County social distancing guidelines. Customers may experience delays entering buildings due to health and safety precautions. Entering and exiting City Hall is limited to the Link Entrance on Fitzhugh Street.
The Treasury Bureau will collect payments for taxes and water and refuse fees from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday at City Hall. The Assessment Bureau will also expand its hours to 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday at City Hall. Appointments are encouraged. Call 428-6940 to set an appointment with the Treasury Bureau; 428-7221 or 428-6994 for appointments with the Assessment Bureau.
More on Nyenta.com
- New Rochelle: "Outside the Box in our Parks" continues through the fall
- Wild Weekend Planned for Int'l Wild Bunch Film Fest in Willcox Arizona, Oct 2/4
- New Rochelle: Westchester County Announces $10M Grant Program for Business Recovery
- AUA announces Master of Public Health Collaboration with FIU Stempel College to allow students to pursue both medical and public health degrees
- AcadianKitchens.com Launches With Free Shipping on the Best Cajun Food in the Country
The Traffic Violations Agency (TVA), 200 E. Main St., will be open for walk-in customers, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Starting the week of Aug. 3, the TVA will resume trials from 8:30 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Call: (585) 428-6555 or visit cityofrochester.gov/rtva if you need assistance regarding your ticket(s) and/or trial.
The Bureau of Parking and Municipal Code Violations, 200 E. Main St., will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Also, beginning Monday, July 20, Parking and Municipal Code adjudication hearings will be held in person, by appointment. Call 428-7484 to schedule an appointment.
The City resumed its fee schedule for on-street parking and parking garages on July 1.
The Department of Neighborhood and Business Development Permit Office will expand its hours to 9 a.m.to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday for walk-in service and by appointment, providing application forms for grants and permits related to operating a business, construction, home repairs and licensed trades. Customers can also fill out applications for handicap parking permits and a Department of Environmental Services right-of-way permit in this office. A City employee will be available to offer assistance. NBD staff will also be available for telephone or remote video consultations from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call 428-7861 to schedule an appointment. To learn more about NBD permits, visit www.cityofrochester.gov/NBD/.
News Media: For more information, contact 311.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Emerald Escapes Receives the 2020 Best of Spring Texas Award
- "A Cyborg's Progress." This month's feature at HeartOfEarthSciFi.Com
- Must-Listen to Anthemic Hip-Hop EP 'Autonomous'
- DeskProto® releases free CAM software for Linux
- Evolve IP Integrates Business Messaging Into Microsoft Teams; Enhances Microsoft's Direct Routing Solution
- BeBop Sensors & Talon Simulations Awarded Epic MegaGrant to develop a haptic glove-driven, full-motion VR trainer built for the Unreal Engine
- Eric Rudnick MD FAAD Returns to Boca Raton Hometown to Open Dazzling Dermatology
- Freight Right partners with Chain.io to bring real time shipment visibility to FreightOs customers
- Global Aspiration and Biopsy Needles Market Size, Share and Future Scope
- SimilarWeb wins "Best Alternative Data Provider" at HFM Technology Awards
- L-Tron Wins AMA Pinnacle Awards for "Best Website" & "Best Small Business Campaign"
- Helena auditioned for Atlantic Records left everyone mesmerized, she is the real deal a rare combination of beauty and talent -Leon Youngblood SR
- American Cannabis Company-Helping you create a profitable business
- Sohum Living Soils- The best soil for your growing needs
- COVID Survivor and Emmy Nominee Launches Mask & T-shirt Line for Mental Health
- Rare Video as Couple Flees Oregon Fires
- How to Source Capital for Amazon Sellers Looking to Grow
- Wholesale is the Best Business Model for Starting an Amazon Business
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds New Sections and Promotes Three to VP
- Veteran-Owned Publishing Firm Begins PREORDER Sales of NEW Groundbreaking Marketing Guidebook for Transitioning Military Members, Spouses & Veterans