Located at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Park at Manhattan Square, guests can enjoy:
• New and improved state-of-the-art sound system
• Craft beer garden featuring rotating showcase of IPA's, ciders, stouts, and more!
• A Bubbly Bar with prosecco and sparkling rose
• Happy Hour Specials from 5-6:30 p.m. with $3 (14oz) Genny & Genny Lights, and $3 Sahlen's hot dogs
More on Nyenta.com
- Croatia's Katarina Line Increases Trade Show Presence in North America and Europe
- Concierge Auctions Earns Coveted Position on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in America For the Sixth Year Running
- George Clinton sparks a Phat Blunt with Miss Velvet and The Blue Wolf
- Country Star Gary West Readies for Worldwide Releases
- Vincent Totoro joins CXO Nexus to help lead Global Integrations
• Continuum VIP Ultra Lounge that will feature access to a lounge area, full cash bar, table service, private A/C restrooms, front stage access, complimentary chair massages and a commemorative lanyard. Tickets to the VIP Ultra Lounge are $35 in advance and are sold out for this show
• Bazaar in the Park – a weekly collective of eclectic emerging designers, exhibitors, artisans and community art
This year's lineup includes:
• August 1: Aqueous, City of the Sun, Root Shock
• August 8: Galactic, Adam Ezra Group, JunkYardFieldTrip
General admission tickets for Party in the Park are $7 (children 12 and under are free). Tickets and passes can be purchased at the gate, through Ticketmaster (ticketmaster.com or 800-745-3000 with associated service charges) or at the Auditorium Theater box office, 885 E. Main St.
Patrons may bring one sealed bottle of water into the Party in the Park concerts. Lawn chairs, bicycles, skateboards, in-line skates and pets will not be allowed in.
More on Nyenta.com
- JMN Logistics and Transportation Announces Largest One-Time Asset Investment in Company History Adding 16 New Trucks
- New Rochelle Launches Artist Certification Program to Boost Artist Housing in the City's Downtown
- Global Kids Awarded New Grant from National Science Foundation to Launch Pilot STEM Project
- B & D Precision Selects Local Advertising Company For Marketing
- Menufy Taps into Postmates to Increase On-Demand Business for Restaurants
In the event of extreme inclement weather, the rain location for Party in the Park concerts will be at Anthology, 336 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14604.
Parking is available at nearby parking garages including the Washington Square Garage, 111 Woodbury Blvd.; the Court Street Garage, 194 Court St. and at the East End Garage, 475 E. Main St. Parking will also be available at The Strong Museum, 1 Manhattan Square.
Five Star Bank Party in the Park is produced by Rochester Events and sponsored by the City of Rochester; MVP Healthcare; CGI Communications; Genesee Brewing Co.; Labatt Blue Light; Continuum Global Solutions; United Business Systems, Cupcake Vineyards; Absolut; Trader Joe's; NEWS10NBC; Digital Hyve; Sahlen's; Spurr Subaru; Woodcliff Hotel and Spa; Staybridge Suites – University of Rochester; Country Inn & Suites-Pittsford; Strathallen Hotel and Spa; Wilkins RV and iHeart Media (Mix 100.5, Kiss 106.7, Radio 95.1, Sunny 102.3, WHAM 1180, Sports 1280).
News Media: For more information, contact Press Officer Jessica Alaimo at 428-7135.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Introducing .NET Core 3 in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- 2019's Most Empowering Latino Author
- Join WOMBA at the 5th Annual SHIEC Conference
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Utica Zoo welcomes 2 newborn Red Panda cubs
- Durante Rentals Makes the Inc. 5000 List for Seventh Straight Year
- Thiel College's safety program one of two Pennsylvania institutions recognized by top credentialing organizations
- Find Out What Happens When Traveling Through Time With No Way To Get Home In "Fatechanger"
- Ancient Rome, Noir, and Pulp themes reign as Dialogue with Three Chords begins 9th season of theatre
- Concierge Auctions Announces August/September Lineup Spanning 4 Countries and 10 U.S. States
- Explore How Families Manage Their Secrets In The New Audiobook "Dandelion Summer"
- BREAKING NEWS! American Pet Professionals Membership Enrollment for 2019 ENDS on August 31, 2019!
- The United States Legal 500 Name Recognizes Fennemore Craig's Real Estate Practice
- Corsis Named to Inc. Magazine's Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies