- Annual and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting of Atento, S.A. held in Luxembourg in June 29th 2022 with 80.89% participation - Akshay Shah is elected as member to the board
- New Rochelle: City takes Green Step Forward with New Sustainable Landscaping Program
- *** NEWS RELEASE *** Yonkers Police Department Arrests Bronx Man in Homicide Investigation
The popular Food Truck Rodeo will take place 5 to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, May 25 at the City of Rochester Public Market, 280 N. Union St. Local mobile food vendors and Market staples will offer creative cuisine and comfort food, along with live music provided by iGNiTE Reggae Band. iGNiTE is a locally-based versatile Reggae band playing both originals and popular covers.
"Food Truck Rodeos are one of Rochester's most enjoyable traditions," said Mayor Malik D. Evans. "I encourage everyone to come out and enjoy the great music, the variety of foods, and the splendor of our City of Rochester Public Market."
The Public Market hosts Food Truck Rodeos from 5 to 9 p.m. on the last Wednesday of each month through September.
The remaining Food Truck Rodeos and band line-ups are as follows:
June 29: The Earthtones
July 27: Miller and Other Sinners
August 31: The Uptown Groove
Sept 28: MoChester
Attendees are encouraged to carpool, bike, utilize public transit, or walk to the event, as well as to bring folding chairs due to very limited available seating on Market grounds.
More on Nyenta.com
- Global X ETFs Expands its Lineup of Options-Based Strategies with Two Innovative Actively Managed Funds
- The LankyBox Toy Line By Bonkers Toys Will Have Fans Unboxing The Fun For The Very First Time
- RFP Stock Alert: Halper Sadeh LLP Is Investigating Whether the Sale of Resolute Forest Products Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders
- Evolve IP & Anywhere365 Group Create an Enterprise-Grade Receptionist Solution
- Arsenal Capital Partners Adds Marc Tremblay as an Operating Partner Focused on Industrial Technologies
For more information, call 311 (585-428-5990 from outside city limits), or visit www.cityofrochester.gov/foodtruckrodeo.
For the main City of Rochester Public Market web page, visit www.cityofrochester.gov/publicmarket.
News Media: For more information, contact Communications Director Barbara Pierce at Barbara.Pierce@cityofrochester.gov.
is committed to promoting positive systemic and structural change by providing transparent and collaborative leadership, offering equitable access to essential municipal services, enabling productive intergovernmental, private, and non-profit partnerships, and promoting increased quality of life through investments that create vibrant neighborhoods and employment opportunities, making Rochester a hope-filled city with an exciting future. For more information, visit www.cityofrochester.gov.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- TPTX Stock Alert: Halper Sadeh LLP Is Investigating Whether the Sale of Turning Point Therapeutics, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders
- Craft Data System Sets To Address Teacher Shortages Nationwide With a TurnKey On-The-Job, Low-Cost Degrees Model and Platform
- PenFed Credit Union Supports Veterans and First Responders with Disabilities with $50,000 Donation to America's VetDogs at Washington Nationals Game
- BrightSpire Capital, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Results and Conference Call Date
- Dr. Kimbi Marenakos Launches New App, "Burnout Breakthrough" to Defeat the Burnout Epidemic
- Talented Director Signs New Representation
- Atrium Management Company Merges with Richmond-based Dodson Multi-Family
- #SIDEGIGCON 2022 Teaches How to Recession-Proof Lifestyles with Side Gigs
- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, INC. INVESTIGATION REMINDER: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Continues to Investigate WWE's Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duties – WWE
- Designer Ivey Abitz Empowers Women with Joyful History Inspired Collection
- 360 Protective Solutions Partners with Actuate
- FCTI, Inc. Brings Aboard Bennett Robinson as New Vice President of Finance
- Hodo Alien Lands at the Actors Temple Theater
- BreachLock continues strengthening its leadership team with the addition of a CISO.
- Fairfax County Pension Plan Invests in VanEck New Finance Income Fund, LP
- Morgan Seamark Joins Triggers® Brand Consulting As Managing Director
- DirectShifts' On-demand Staffing Model helps Healthcare Facilities cut their labor costs up to 35%
- COSLR Lowers Monthly Cost On Leading B2B Sales Automation & Marketing Platform
- H.E. Justin Sun Attends MC12 and Furthers TRON Ecosystem Growth
- Explainable AI: Deploy AI with Trust and Confidence | Webinar by Quantzig