- New Rochelle: City Update - Vaccine Pop-up
- New Rochelle: City Update - Vaccine Pop-up
- MGN Logistics Acquires California Based Niche Freight Brokerage
The popular Food Truck Rodeo food and live music event series will return to the City of Rochester Public Market, 280 N. Union St., for the first time since 2019 on Wednesday, June 30 with The Lonely Ones.
Food Truck Rodeos feature a wide array of food trucks and live music from 5 to 9 p.m. on the last Wednesday of each month through September.
"As our community continues to emerge from the pandemic, each and every sign of renewed vitality is more welcome and refreshing than the last," said Mayor Lovely A. Warren. "I can't think of any event that will inspire a return to Rochester's famous sense of community than the Food Truck Rodeos at the nationally recognized Public Market. I want to thank all of our partners in this event series for helping us create more jobs, safer and more vibrant neighborhoods and better educational opportunities."
More on Nyenta.com
- Inter Parfums, Inc. Schedules 2021 Second Quarter Release for Monday, August 9th and Conference Call for Tuesday, August 10th
- Revlon x Megan Thee Stallion Hot Girl Sunset Collection To Launch Exclusively on StockX At 12:00 PM EST July 28, 2021
- Lots of Tails Waggin' in Kansas City's West Bottoms First Friday Weekend
- Payment Processing for your business No hidden fees | No surprises | No cancellation fees
- Columbus McKinnon Expands Remote Hoist and Crane Monitoring Capabilities with Intelli-Connect™ Mobile+
The remaining 2021 Food Truck Rodeo band lineup is as follows:
July 28, Junkyardfieldtrip
August 25, Aaron Lipp and the Slack Tones
September 29, Mud Creek
Attendees are encouraged to carpool, bike, use transit, or walk to the event-- and to bring folding chairs, as seating is very limited on Market grounds.
Travel lanes on East Main Street near Railroad Street have been reduced as a result of two construction projects and may cause delays during peak travel times, including the evening commute. Motorists traveling to the Market are advised to consider avoiding this traffic by using one of the northern entrances off Union and First streets.
Food Truck Rodeos at the Market are sponsored by the City of Rochester, Rohrbach Brewing Company and the Market District Business Association.
For more information, visit www.cityofrochester.gov/foodtruckrodeo. For updates and news, follow the Public Market on Instagram and Facebook @CityofRochesterPublicMarket.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Omnific Publishing Announces Acquisition of The Bachelor Diaries Series by Leigh Wyndfield
- EC Infosystems Announces Disney Ticket User Conference Promotion
- New Research Reveals that High-Quality Instructional Materials Supported Partnerships Between Students, Families and Educators that Fueled Pandemic Learning
- BCG Digital Ventures Collaborates With Unifrax and Clearlake to Advance Silicon Anode Technology for Lithium Ion Batteries
- ROSEN, GLOBALLY RESPECTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages 360 DigiTech, Inc. Investors with Losses Over $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important September 13 Deadline in Securities Class Action – QFIN
- Lucid Motors fait son entrée sur le Nasdaq par le biais d'une fusion avec Churchill Capital Corp IV France - Français France - Français USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English Polska - Polski Polska - Polski Čes
- The Human Growth Foundation Launches Online Support Group for Adults with Growth Hormone Deficiency
- MSD Partners and Lionheart Strategic Management Provide $130 Million in Financing to Lightstone Group for Moxy LES Hotel
- TDA Creative And Digital Page Partner To Create A More Inclusive Design And Tech Industry
- Standard Chartered US Earns 2021 Great Place to Work Certification™
- Mayor Spano Announces Yonkers Office for the Aging to Distribute Coupons to Seniors for Local Farmers Markets
- Black Connect Announces Finalists for FeverPitch 2021: Tulsa
- Rochester: 4th Annual Roc Women's Fest Returns to Downtown
- Shelter Structures America hires Bobby Braun
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Encourages Coinbase Global, Inc. Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline – COIN
- Häagen-Dazs® Celebrates 9 Store Openings in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania on July 31st with Free Ice Cream + More
- Dave Asprey: "If everyone did this kind of ground-breaking cardio, we'd be freeing up millions of hours a year"
- Blackstone LaunchPad To Expand To Nine Colleges of The City University of New York (CUNY)
- Health Care Communications Experts Raise Over $1.6 Million For Video Campaign To Reverse Vaccine Hesitancy
- Lucid Motors Debuts on Nasdaq Through Merger with Churchill Capital Corp IV USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English