- Rochester: Mayor Releases 4th Episode of State of the City
- City of New Rochelle Announces Soft Launch of New Bike Share & E-Scooter System Operated by VeoRide
- The City of Rochester Announces Implementation Plan for RASE Commission Recommendations
A new anchor vendor, New Generation Meats, will also debut at the Plaza Thursday. New Generation Meats specializes in handcrafted sausages and smoked meats with a European and Caribbean flair. Owner Wafik Altawel is a Syrian refugee who learned his trade in Romania and later brought his family and love of smoked meats and sausages to Rochester.
The entertainment lineup for Sunday's Market Day includes storytelling and crafts by the Rochester Latino Theatre Company and music by Latin Swing Band.
Other DJs scheduled to perform at Market Days in June are: DJ Pabony, June 10; DJ Fyahkidd, June 17; DJ Mambo and DJ Ray Mayoliz, June 24.
Several events combining live entertainment and family-oriented activities are scheduled in June in partnership with Cornell Cooperative Extension's 4-H, The Avenue, the Eastman School of Music, Grupo Cultural Latinos en Rochester and local artists.
More on Nyenta.com
- SmartAsset Raises $110 Million in Series D Funding, Bringing its Valuation to Over $1 Billion
- Colombia's Top Podcasting Platform Podway Obtains Nine (9) Nominations to the Latin Podcast Awards
- SlimCare Medical has announced the New Website Launch
- From Packs To Pitches: Global Lay's® Replay Program Gives Packaging A New Purpose With Sustainable Football Pitches USA - English USA - English
- Rochester: Food Truck Rodeos Return
The International Plaza brings the world to Rochester with an eclectic variety of food, gifts and entertainment from vendors and performers showcasing a global assortment of cuisine, culture and heritage.
Regular Market Days at the International Plaza take place from April through November on most Thursdays, from 5 to 8 p.m., and Sundays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Entertainment programming is scheduled in partnership with the Ibero American Action League.
For more information or to become a vendor at the International Plaza, visit www.cityofrochester.gov/internationalplaza, email email@example.com or call (585) 428-6907.
Follow the International Plaza on social media: www.facebook.com/TheInternationalPlazaROC and www.instagram.com/theinternationalplazaroc.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Dr. Sebi's Daughters Saama & Taiwa Speak Out From Honduras – His Legacy Belongs To Us
- New Reverse Bayonet Connector from Amphenol is Designed to Deliver High Power
- Syxsense Extends Enterprise Integration with Secure API
- CAI International Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of CAI International, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – CAI
- Identity Podcast Authenticity Feat. Denise Dixon
- New York Sports Hall of Fame Relaunches with Historic Content from Comprehensive Digital Archives
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- Uptime.com Named a Top Performer in G2.com, Inc.'s Summer 2021 Grid® and Index Reports
- Stack Overflow Introduces Collectives™, Brings Developers and Technology Organizations Together to Build Faster Through Community
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- LeagueApps Appoints Three New Executives to Management Team
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- PixelPlex is a Pioneer in the Internet of Things (IoT) Development
- First Participant Dosed in Pfizer's Pivotal Phase 3 TALAPRO-3 Combination Study of Talazoparib and Enzalutamide in Metastatic Castration-Sensitive Prostate Cancer (mCSPC)
- Hepsiburada Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- What Is Cobwebs' Cyber Threat Intelligence and How Can It Help Secure Organizations?
- Sprinklr Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC Closes and Donates Cash Reserves
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®