- Maybesoon Drops New Music Video for "Hill Street."
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Host Analyst Day on December 5, 2023
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – ABR
"Our residents and businesses entrust us to be good stewards of their tax dollars," said Mayor Evans. "We owe it to them to ensure that their concerns are at the forefront of our decision making and we are making a concerted effort to engage the community at the beginning of our process so that public input can more effectively inform the City's budget decisions."
The public is invited to participate in an online budget survey on the City's website (www.cityofrochester.gov/budget) available now through Monday, Nov. 20; and Mayor Evans and his team will conduct a Telephone Town Hall Forum at 6:30 p.m., Monday, Nov. 13. Additionally, new this year are several opportunities for the public to provide input at community events in September, October, and November. City staff will set up tables and be available to gather feedback from the community and provide budget information at Roc the Block Community Employment Fair on Wednesday, Sept 27; Fall Fest on Saturday Oct 14; City of Rochester Public Market on Saturday Oct 28; City Planning Commission Public Meeting on Monday Oct 30; Charlotte Branch Library Food Distribution Program on Saturday Nov 4.
More on Nyenta.com
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Monthly Production Update for November 2023
- Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. Declares a Dividend
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
To take the survey, register for the telephone town hall meeting and for more information visit www.cityofrochester.gov/budget . The Mayor will submit his 2024-25 budget proposal to City Council by May 10th 2024 with the city's fiscal year running from July 1st through June 30th . For more information contact Communications Director Barbara Pierce at Barbara.Pierce@cityofrochester.gov .
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Soundcore Capital Partners Announces Sale of PumpMan
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Avolar Pets Introduces Exclusive Shared Private Jet Service For Pets & Their Owners
- Environmental Noise Control, Inc. Products Now Featured on New York Department of Environmental Protection's Approved List
- G-III Apparel Group Appoints Dana Perlman as its New Chief Growth and Operations Officer
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- The Importance of Vacations and Expert Tips for Planning
- Biochips Market size is set to grow by USD 43.27 billion from 2022 to 2027 | North America is estimated to account for 41% of the market growth - Technavio
- UE Systems, the Leader in Ultrasonic Detection Instruments and Solutions, Revolutionizes Bearing Maintenance with the Launch of OnTrak Wireless
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Only 20% of companies globally are meeting their carbon reduction targets, and many acknowledge need for "complete transformation," according to ENGIE Impact report USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch
- Rochester: City, USDA Wildlife Services to Disperse Winter Crows
- Pritchard Industries Acquires ACP Facility Services
- KBRA Named Ratings Agency Of The Year at Second Annual SFR Industry Awards
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- The Museum at FIT Presents Statement Sleeves