- LI-CYCLE DEADLINE ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Li-Cycle To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Templeton Global Income Fund Announces Update on Investment Adviser Transition to Saba Capital
- Revolutionize Tracking with the iLocate Mini Tracker from Endoacustica Europe!
Mayor Evans expressed his concern for the safety of students and urged drivers to give themselves extra time to travel safely. "The start of the new school year not only brings school buses and young pedestrians, but also more traffic on the roads," said Mayor Evans. "Morning and afternoon commuters should keep this in mind and give themselves extra time to travel safely to ensure children stay safe."
The City has provided National Safety Council suggestions for back-to-school traffic safety. Schools often have very specific drop-off procedures for the school year that drivers should be aware of for the safety of all kids. Drivers should not double park as it blocks visibility for other children and vehicles, nor should they load or unload children across the street from the school. Carpooling is encouraged in order to reduce the number of vehicles at the school. If driving behind a bus, allow a greater following distance than if driving behind a car as it is illegal in all 50 states to pass a school bus that is stopped to load or unload children. The area 10 feet around a school bus is considered most dangerous for children; drivers should stop far enough back to allow them space to safely enter and exit the bus. Drivers should also be alert as children often ignore hazards and take risks when crossing streets or intersections. Blocking crosswalks when stopped at a red light or waiting to make a turn forces pedestrians into moving traffic which can be dangerous; always stop for a school patrol officer or crossing guard holding up a stop sign when in a school zone with flashing lights. Finally, drivers should never pass vehicles stopped for pedestrians nor honk or rev their engine to scare pedestrians even if they have right of way.
More on Nyenta.com
- Kasuri Hosts Launch Of Bespoke Jewelry Line By Hudson Based Trans Artist
- New York Junior League Announces its 2024 Outstanding Sustainers and Outstanding Volunteers to Be
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Dollar General Corporation (DG) Investors
- Rochester: Updates on Pulaski Building Fire
- Cboe Global Markets to Present at the Goldman Sachs 2023 U.S. Financial Services Conference Wednesday, December 6
Mayor Evans' mission is to create a safe, equitable and prosperous Rochester by inspiring hope and delivering opportunity for everyone through transparent stewardship and collaborative leadership that fosters personal, professional and generational growth within the city of Rochester. He urges all motorists in Rochester area schools zones this upcoming week to take extra care when driving near playgrounds, parks, residential areas, buses loading/unloading students, crossing guards/patrol officers with stop signs extended, etc., in order ensure student safety during their return back-to-school next week
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Aperiam Bio emerges from stealth with $9 million to deliver streamlined and enhanced protein solutions
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Market size in APAC to grow by USD 291.19 million from 2022 to 2027, Increasing M&A to drive growth - Technavio
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Mobile Power Generation Equipment Rentals Market to increase by USD 629.21 million during 2022-2027 | Increasing infrastructural activities to drive the growth - Technavio
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Rochester: – Edgerton R-Center Model Railroad Delivers Holiday Cheer During Special December Hours
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Sweetgreen, Inc. - SG
- DOLLAR GENERAL ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Dollar General Corporation and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited - RKLY; RKLY.W
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- AmatoMartin Strengthens Market Presence with Acquisition of Valpak Increasing Capabilities Across Mailboxes and Digital Platforms
- Gary Cross of Maher Terminals named 2024 Person of the Year by the NYNJFFFBA
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- A Culinary Haven in Little Caribbean, Brooklyn, Captures Hearts and Palates
- New Book 'The Kelsey Outrage' by Alison Hubbard Launching January 25th, 2024
- The Dog Gurus Bring Light to Mysterious Respiratory Illness in Dogs
- Sphere To Feature First-Of-Its-Kind Exosphere Activation With The Radio City Rockettes This Holiday Season
- Miss Grass Launches "Faces Of Cannabis" to Dismantle Harmful Stereotypes of the Cannabis Community
- SMBC Hires Paul Burke to Lead New Capital Solutions Group