- Annual and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting of Atento, S.A. held in Luxembourg in June 29th 2022 with 80.89% participation - Akshay Shah is elected as member to the board
- New Rochelle: City takes Green Step Forward with New Sustainable Landscaping Program
- *** NEWS RELEASE *** Yonkers Police Department Arrests Bronx Man in Homicide Investigation
Beginning today, the following policies will be in effect for RPD response to protests and mass gatherings in Rochester:
The use of tear gas, flash bangs, long range acoustical device (LRADS) tones, and kettling is banned.
by police officers while at assemblies.
If a determination is made by the Police Chief that Officers may remove their name badges to protect their safety, Officers will wear a clearly identifiable, unique number assigned to them that will be prominently displayed at all times.
Significant limitations are imposed on use of pepper balls. Any use of pepper balls must be authorized by a high ranking official and they may not be used to clear an area during a peaceful event.
More on Nyenta.com
- New Rochelle: July is Parks and Recreation Month
- Global X ETFs Expands its Lineup of Options-Based Strategies with Two Innovative Actively Managed Funds
- The LankyBox Toy Line By Bonkers Toys Will Have Fans Unboxing The Fun For The Very First Time
- RFP Stock Alert: Halper Sadeh LLP Is Investigating Whether the Sale of Resolute Forest Products Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders
- Evolve IP & Anywhere365 Group Create an Enterprise-Grade Receptionist Solution
prohibited at protests and mass gatherings.
in all planning discussions for protests and mass gatherings and will be present with RPD command staff during an event.
Language added to the Police Department's eviction protocol clarifies the right to protest and to take video at the scene. The policy specifically prohibits the arrest of protestors at evictions unless they physically interfere with officers.
"We can debate about who is right or wrong about the issues behind social movements, but one thing that is not debatable is the right of the people to peaceably assemble," said Mayor Evans. "We want to ensure that, in Rochester, assemblies take place in a manner that is safe for both protestors and police."
"We've learned a lot over the past two years with regard to police-community interactions," said Chief Smith. "Our officers remain committed to protecting our community, and that includes those who exercise their rights to peacefully protest."
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Shareholder Alert - The M&A Class Action Firm is Investigating the Merger - MANT, TPTX, BHVN, MN, HMTV, CVET
- TPTX Stock Alert: Halper Sadeh LLP Is Investigating Whether the Sale of Turning Point Therapeutics, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders
- Craft Data System Sets To Address Teacher Shortages Nationwide With a TurnKey On-The-Job, Low-Cost Degrees Model and Platform
- PenFed Credit Union Supports Veterans and First Responders with Disabilities with $50,000 Donation to America's VetDogs at Washington Nationals Game
- BrightSpire Capital, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Results and Conference Call Date
- Dr. Kimbi Marenakos Launches New App, "Burnout Breakthrough" to Defeat the Burnout Epidemic
- Talented Director Signs New Representation
- Atrium Management Company Merges with Richmond-based Dodson Multi-Family
- #SIDEGIGCON 2022 Teaches How to Recession-Proof Lifestyles with Side Gigs
- WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, INC. INVESTIGATION REMINDER: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Continues to Investigate WWE's Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duties – WWE
- Designer Ivey Abitz Empowers Women with Joyful History Inspired Collection
- 360 Protective Solutions Partners with Actuate
- FCTI, Inc. Brings Aboard Bennett Robinson as New Vice President of Finance
- Hodo Alien Lands at the Actors Temple Theater
- BreachLock continues strengthening its leadership team with the addition of a CISO.
- Fairfax County Pension Plan Invests in VanEck New Finance Income Fund, LP
- Morgan Seamark Joins Triggers® Brand Consulting As Managing Director
- DirectShifts' On-demand Staffing Model helps Healthcare Facilities cut their labor costs up to 35%
- COSLR Lowers Monthly Cost On Leading B2B Sales Automation & Marketing Platform
- H.E. Justin Sun Attends MC12 and Furthers TRON Ecosystem Growth