- New Rochelle: City Update - Vaccine Pop-up
- New Rochelle: City Update - Vaccine Pop-up
- MGN Logistics Acquires California Based Niche Freight Brokerage
Mayor Lovely A. Warren today released the fourth episode of the 2021 State of the City. Entitled "Teaching to Fish" it focuses on the City's efforts to financially empower residents, create jobs and assist entrepreneurs. The work of the City's Office of Community Wealth Building under the leadership of Dr. Lomax Campbell is also featured.
"The 2021 State of the City and my Equity and Recovery Agenda are focused one goal, lifting up every Rochester family and providing equity and fairness for all," said Mayor Warren. "It's my plan to continue our success creating more jobs, safer more vibrant neighborhoods and greater educational opportunities."
The episode also discusses the new ROC City Home Grown program recently approved by City Council. ROC City Home Grown looks to expand urban agriculture with a focus on economic empowerment.
More on Nyenta.com
- Inter Parfums, Inc. Schedules 2021 Second Quarter Release for Monday, August 9th and Conference Call for Tuesday, August 10th
- Revlon x Megan Thee Stallion Hot Girl Sunset Collection To Launch Exclusively on StockX At 12:00 PM EST July 28, 2021
- Lots of Tails Waggin' in Kansas City's West Bottoms First Friday Weekend
- Payment Processing for your business No hidden fees | No surprises | No cancellation fees
- Columbus McKinnon Expands Remote Hoist and Crane Monitoring Capabilities with Intelli-Connect™ Mobile+
The City's first New American Advisory Council (NAAC) is also prominent in the video. The NAAC will create connections between recent arrivals to our community and the City, as well as with community services. The goal is to ensure that all Rochester residents can achieve the American dream. Legislation to formally create the NAAC has been submitted for July consideration by City Council.
"ROC City Home Grown and the New Americans Advisory Council are about meeting every resident where they are and giving them paths to achieve their full potential," said Mayor Warren. "They build upon the other parts of the ERA Agenda, including our Buy the Block program to increase homeownership, our work to provide reparations through a Universal Basic Income pilot and the creation of an Office of Neighborhood Safety. Together, all of these efforts will build a stronger Rochester!"
The latest video, prior videos and the entirety of the State of City and Mayor Warren's Equity and Recovery Agenda can be found at cityofrochester.gov/sotc2021.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Omnific Publishing Announces Acquisition of The Bachelor Diaries Series by Leigh Wyndfield
- EC Infosystems Announces Disney Ticket User Conference Promotion
- New Research Reveals that High-Quality Instructional Materials Supported Partnerships Between Students, Families and Educators that Fueled Pandemic Learning
- BCG Digital Ventures Collaborates With Unifrax and Clearlake to Advance Silicon Anode Technology for Lithium Ion Batteries
- ROSEN, GLOBALLY RESPECTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages 360 DigiTech, Inc. Investors with Losses Over $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important September 13 Deadline in Securities Class Action – QFIN
- Lucid Motors fait son entrée sur le Nasdaq par le biais d'une fusion avec Churchill Capital Corp IV France - Français France - Français USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English Polska - Polski Polska - Polski Čes
- The Human Growth Foundation Launches Online Support Group for Adults with Growth Hormone Deficiency
- MSD Partners and Lionheart Strategic Management Provide $130 Million in Financing to Lightstone Group for Moxy LES Hotel
- TDA Creative And Digital Page Partner To Create A More Inclusive Design And Tech Industry
- Standard Chartered US Earns 2021 Great Place to Work Certification™
- Mayor Spano Announces Yonkers Office for the Aging to Distribute Coupons to Seniors for Local Farmers Markets
- Black Connect Announces Finalists for FeverPitch 2021: Tulsa
- Rochester: 4th Annual Roc Women's Fest Returns to Downtown
- Shelter Structures America hires Bobby Braun
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Encourages Coinbase Global, Inc. Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline – COIN
- Häagen-Dazs® Celebrates 9 Store Openings in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania on July 31st with Free Ice Cream + More
- Dave Asprey: "If everyone did this kind of ground-breaking cardio, we'd be freeing up millions of hours a year"
- Blackstone LaunchPad To Expand To Nine Colleges of The City University of New York (CUNY)
- Health Care Communications Experts Raise Over $1.6 Million For Video Campaign To Reverse Vaccine Hesitancy
- Lucid Motors Debuts on Nasdaq Through Merger with Churchill Capital Corp IV USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English