- Rochester: Mayor Releases 4th Episode of State of the City
- City of New Rochelle Announces Soft Launch of New Bike Share & E-Scooter System Operated by VeoRide
- The City of Rochester Announces Implementation Plan for RASE Commission Recommendations
This Sunday, June 13, the Cornell Cooperative Extension's 4-H Youth Development program will host a Youth and Family Day featuring a "Dairy Farming in a Glove" activity; a chance to meet the Monroe County Dairy Princess Court; a live calf and guinea pigs; a hands-on seed ball creation; fun demonstrations about pollinators; and the creation of a decorative beehive.
Sunday's entertainment lineup includes Eastman Community Music School faculty Letitia Jap, violinist, and Kenneth Kam, classical guitarist, performing pop song arrangements; and performer Matt Seidel playing international contemporary and classic music.
DJs will perform every Thursday in June. The remaining performers at Market Days in June are: DJ Fyahkidd, June 17; DJ Mambo and DJ Ray Mayoliz, June 24.
More on Nyenta.com
- EclecticIQ launches new platform and vision that re-imagines how threat intelligence is used in cyber defense
- Siguler Guff Raises Over $450 Million For Its Second Small Business Credit Opportunity Fund
- SmartAsset Raises $110 Million in Series D Funding, Bringing its Valuation to Over $1 Billion
- Colombia's Top Podcasting Platform Podway Obtains Nine (9) Nominations to the Latin Podcast Awards
- SlimCare Medical has announced the New Website Launch
June will feature more events combining live entertainment and family-oriented activities in partnership with Cornell 4-H; The Avenue; the Eastman School of Music; Grupo Cultural Latinos en Rochester; and local artists.
The International Plaza brings the world to Rochester with an eclectic variety of food, gifts and entertainment from vendors and performers showcasing a global assortment of cuisine, culture and heritage.
Market Days at the International Plaza take place 5 to 8 p.m. on most Thursdays and 1 to 5 p.m., Sundays from April through November. Entertainment programming is scheduled in partnership with the Ibero American Action League.
For more information or to become a vendor at the International Plaza, visit www.cityofrochester.gov/internationalplaza, email email@example.com or call (585) 428-6907.
Follow the International Plaza on social media: www.facebook.com/TheInternationalPlazaROC and www.instagram.com/theinternationalplazaroc.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- MetLife Announces Full Redemption of 3.048% Series C Senior Component Debentures, Tranche 2
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc., Featured in Social Life
- Dr. Sebi's Daughters Saama & Taiwa Speak Out From Honduras – His Legacy Belongs To Us
- New Reverse Bayonet Connector from Amphenol is Designed to Deliver High Power
- Syxsense Extends Enterprise Integration with Secure API
- CAI International Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of CAI International, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – CAI
- Identity Podcast Authenticity Feat. Denise Dixon
- New York Sports Hall of Fame Relaunches with Historic Content from Comprehensive Digital Archives
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- Uptime.com Named a Top Performer in G2.com, Inc.'s Summer 2021 Grid® and Index Reports
- Stack Overflow Introduces Collectives™, Brings Developers and Technology Organizations Together to Build Faster Through Community
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- LeagueApps Appoints Three New Executives to Management Team
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- PixelPlex is a Pioneer in the Internet of Things (IoT) Development
- First Participant Dosed in Pfizer's Pivotal Phase 3 TALAPRO-3 Combination Study of Talazoparib and Enzalutamide in Metastatic Castration-Sensitive Prostate Cancer (mCSPC)
- Hepsiburada Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- What Is Cobwebs' Cyber Threat Intelligence and How Can It Help Secure Organizations?
- Sprinklr Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering