- SVB DEADLINE ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In SVB To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- The Magic School Bus: Lost In The Solar System Live At Tribeca PAC
- COINBASE INVESTOR ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Coinbase To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Gaia, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA) between December 27, 2017 and November 7, 2022, both dates inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important February 21, 2023 lead plaintiff deadline.
SO WHAT: If you purchased Gaia securities during the Class Period you may be entitled to compensation without payment of any out of pocket fees or costs through a contingency fee arrangement.
WHAT TO DO NEXT: To join the Gaia class action, go to https://rosenlegal.com/submit-form/?case_id=9917 or call Phillip Kim, Esq. toll-free at 866-767-3653 or email [email protected] or [email protected] for information on the class action. A class action lawsuit has already been filed. If you wish to serve as lead plaintiff, you must move the Court no later than February 21, 2023. A lead plaintiff is a representative party acting on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation.
WHY ROSEN LAW: We encourage investors to select qualified counsel with a track record of success in leadership roles. Often, firms issuing notices do not have comparable experience, resources, or any meaningful peer recognition. Many of these firms do not actually handle securities class actions, but are merely middlemen that refer clients or partner with law firms that actually litigate the cases. Be wise in selecting counsel. The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Rosen Law Firm has achieved the largest ever securities class action settlement against a Chinese Company. Rosen Law Firm was Ranked No. 1 by ISS Securities Class Action Services for number of securities class action settlements in 2017. The firm has been ranked in the top 4 each year since 2013 and has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for investors. In 2019 alone the firm secured over $438 million for investors. In 2020, founding partner Laurence Rosen was named by law360 as a Titan of Plaintiffs' Bar. Many of the firm's attorneys have been recognized by Lawdragon and Super Lawyers.
More on Nyenta.com
- Where to Commission a Custom 1/6 Head Sculpt?
- Shima Capital's Founder Yida Gao Teaches Crypto Finance Course at MIT
- Max Amini Announces Powerful Interview with Reza Pahlavi, Former Crown Prince of Iran; to Premiere April 1st
- Trump Bus rolls into Georgia Ron DeSantis event overshadowing Tiny Desantis box truck at Veterans for Trump lead mini-rally
- Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Opportune Buyers For Significantly MORE Money
DETAILS OF THE CASE: According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose, among other things, that: (1) the Company's first quarter 2019 subscriber count was overstated; (2) the Company lacked adequate internal controls; (3) as a result, defendants had a heightened risk of regularly scrutiny and ultimately subject to an SEC investigation and action; and (4) as a result of the foregoing, defendants' statements about its business, operations, and prospects, were materially false and misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis at all relevant times. When the truth emerged, the lawsuit claims that investors suffered damages.
To join the Gaia class action, go to https://rosenlegal.com/submit-form/?case_id=9917 or call Phillip Kim, Esq. toll-free at 866-767-3653 or email [email protected] or [email protected] for information on the class action.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor's ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Follow us for updates on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-rosen-law-firm or on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rosen_firm or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rosenlawfirm.
More on Nyenta.com
- Moore Kuehn Encourages DFFN, KMF, CSTI, and BGRY Investors to Contact Law Firm
- Access Control Systems Expands and Rebrands as Guardian Access Solutions as Part of Increased Service Offerings
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens Urgent Care Clinic in Marietta
- Olga Torres Named Top Advisor by Foreign Investment Watch
- Attorney Steve Hilst Named Partner at Bisnar Chase
Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Rosen Law Firm was Ranked No. 1 by ISS Securities Class Action Services for number of securities class action settlements in 2017. The firm has been ranked in the top 4 each year since 2013. Rosen Law Firm has achieved the largest ever securities class action settlement against a Chinese Company. Rosen Law Firm's attorneys are ranked and recognized by numerous independent and respected sources. Rosen Law Firm has secured hundreds of millions of dollars for investors.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Laurence Rosen, Esq.
Phillip Kim, Esq.
The Rosen Law Firm, P.A.
275 Madison Avenue, 40th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Tel: (212) 686-1060
Toll Free: (866) 767-3653
Fax: (212) 202-3827
SOURCE Rosen Law Firm, P.A.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Sherry Orel Joins STS Capital Partners
- American Equus Expands Product Line with Suomy Riding Helmets
- Lewy Body Dementia Resource Center Introduces a New Video Production
- Arbutus Medical Launches TrakPak® with QuikBow™ to Improve Skeletal Traction, Announces Successful Cases
- Waterleaf International, LLC Announces Hiring of Chief Sales Officer
- Experimental Detachment: Why Avant-Garde Fashion Is Starting to Feel Tone-Deaf
- EVERWILD Returns To Legend Valley With Lineup Featuring Pepper, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and host band Tropidelic
- World's First AI-Generated Satirical News Website Launches, Outperforms Humans in Humor and Intelligence
- Kookalimba Launches KooKalimba 17 keys Acrylic Kalimba
- Fab Figures releases 1:6th Scale Female Long Sleeve Faux Leather Jackets
- SAREPTA ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. on Behalf of Sarepta Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Striction BP [[Update Mar2023!]]- Is It Safe? Must Read This
- Genie Script: 20 Word Script by Wesley Virgin
- BMI WINS MASSIVE VICTORY FOR SONGWRITERS, COMPOSERS & PUBLISHERS FOR LIVE CONCERT RATES
- Sky Harbour Group Corporation Announces its 2022 Financial Results, Modification of SH Capital's 2021 Project Portfolio, Recapitalization of its Obligated Group, and Opening of its Campus at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport
- Jake Paul Teams Up with The Berman Team, Sponsored by Berman Law Group for charity event supporting Boxing Bullies
- Matt Fogelgren to Join Cleartelligence Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer
- ACI's Forum on FinTech & Emerging Payment Systems is back to New York City!
- Keebos Unveils Keebos 2.0: The Ultimate Crossbody Phone Case
- Kookalimba Launches K80M Loving Heart Mini Kalimba, the Perfect Musical Companion