- CENTESSA DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Centessa Pharmaceuticals Plc and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- New Rochelle Celebrates Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Video Celebrating Christ at Christmas Is Out Now
Mayor Malik D. Evans announced today that the Rundel Memorial Library North Terrace Improvement Project, a component of the ROC the Riverway Waterfront Revitalization Program, won the Community Design Center of Rochester's annual Reshaping Rochester Design Award for large projects.
"I want to congratulate the design team for this well-deserved award and thank them for their commitment to excellence and creativity," said Mayor Evans. "The Community Design Center of Rochester is an outspoken champion for community vitality through purposeful design, so this recognition clearly demonstrates that our progress on the ROC the Riverway
Program is matching its original vision to transform the Downtown riverfront into a vibrant public realm. I am grateful that Governor Kathy Hochul shares that vision and continues to support ROC the Riverway with her investments in Rochester."
The Reshaping Rochester Award recognizes exemplary projects and initiatives that positively impact people, neighborhoods and the community. The $9.8 million Rundel Library North Terrace Improvement Project was one of seven finalists in the category for projects over $5 million.
More on Nyenta.com
- TUSIMPLE DEADLINE ALERT
- Central Securities Corporation Announces Reinvestment Price of Shares for Distribution Payable December 22, 2022
- New Rochelle: Upcoming Holiday Events
- The East TOKYO Festival of Light launches in Tokyo, Presented by Tobu Railway Group
- Yonkers Mayor Spano Presents School Spotlight Award to Roosevelt High School - Early College Studies
Completed in August and one of almost 30 ROC the Riverway projects, the improvement transformed an uninviting, concrete picnic area into a public terrace befitting the iconic status of the historic Rundel Memorial Library building. The design features a river overlook, an outdoor performance space and a work of public art that interprets Rochester's historic and evolving relationship with the Genesee River and the Erie Canal.
The design team and sponsors included the City Bureau of Engineering; the Rochester Public Library; LaBella Associates; Bayer Landscape Architecture; Bero Architecture; Crane Hogan Structural Systems; Cannon & Noto Enterprise; Hewitt Young Electric; Chevo Studios; Empire State Development; the NYS Dormitory Authority the Friends & Foundation of the Rochester Public Library; and RG&E.
For more information, contact Communications Director Barbara.Pierce@cityofrochester.gov.
The City of Rochester administration of Mayor Malik D. Evans is committed to promoting positive systemic and structural change by providing transparent and collaborative leadership, offering equitable access to essential municipal services, enabling productive intergovernmental, private, and non-profit partnerships, and promoting increased quality of life through investments that create vibrant neighborhoods and employment opportunities, making Rochester a hope-filled city with an exciting future. For more information, visit http://www.cityofrochester.gov.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- New Children's Book – Christmas Land By Amber and Davina Bernardi-Kim
- Pfizer Invites Public to Register for Webcast of Pfizer Near-Term Launches + High-Value Pipeline Day
- Celebrate With Your Favorite Artwork This Holiday Season
- Play time for edge computing is over—full scale deployments in 2023, predicts IOTech
- BroadPeak Partners Launches K3 API Connector Without Code
- MOST Announces DeSTEMber, a Month of $1 Admission and Wintery Science Activities for Students and Families
- Rochester: Mayor Evans Seeks Input on Community's Health and Wellness
- BIRD DEADLINE ALERT Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Bird To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- ResortPass Raises $26 Million Series B for Hotel Amenity Access
- New Rochelle: Santa Claus is Coming to City Hall!
- New Rochelle: Santa Claus is Coming to City Hall!
- Zeta Marketing Platform Sets Record With 67% YoY Usage Growth of Omnichannel Digital Marketing Served for Black Friday through Cyber Monday
- OUTFRONT MEDIA ENHANCES OUTFRONT PRIME WITH NEW SOCIAL OUT-OF-HOME OFFERINGS, HARNESSING THE POWER OF SOCIAL + PREMIUM OOH ASSETS ACROSS TOP TIER MARKETS
- Entertainer Sidow Sobrino Celebrates his 47th Birthday on December 1st
- DWS's RREEF Property Trust Closes on $30.9 Million Real Estate Credit Investment in Multifamily Sector
- ROSEN, NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS, Encourages Polished.com Inc. f/k/a 1847 Goedeker Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action Initiated by the Firm - POL, GOED
- Rochester: Lighting of the Liberty Pole & Family Lantern Parade to Roc Holiday Village Returns Saturday
- National Minority Health Association Selected by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative for Grant
- New Rochelle: Stabbing Lafayette Ave
- Yonkers Mayor Spano, Department of Public Works and Teamsters Local 456 Invite Residents to Celebrate the Holidays at DPW Service Center