- RTX SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In RTX To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- SILICON MOTION SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Silicon Motion To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- SHIFT4 DEADLINE REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Shift4 To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAY SEASON WITH OVER FORTY MINORITY AND WOMEN-OWNED BUSINESSES, AND LOCAL ENTREPRENUERS AT THE CITY OF NEW ROCHELLE'S BELOVED ANNUAL HOLIDAY MARKET
Starting December 2nd, the City of New Rochelle, in partnership with the New Rochelle Chamber of Commerce and the Downtown BID, invites you to celebrate and shop with over 40 local crafters, vendors, and performers at the 2022 annual "Holiday Market" at the New Rochelle Train Station.
This year's Holiday Market will be bigger and better than the previous years, providing opportunities to purchase unique and handcrafted items from over 40 vendors including Rex Bespoke Clothing, Soy Rose, Daisy's Creations, Pivot Concrete, Wynnen LLC, and Anais Concepto. This year's fun and festive Holiday Market will feature ready-to-eat food from local favorites and samples from restaurants throughout New Rochelle plus an exciting new addition: a 35 x 35 ft ice-skating rink destined to be a great experience for kids and adults. Other attractions open throughout the Holiday Market include wide-ranging performances from local talent, and activations both inside and outside of the fully decked-out for the holidays New Rochelle Train Station. Inside the train station, adults can enjoy a beverage at the Beer Garden hosted by Beechmont Tavern, and everyone can find more handcrafted goodies from Make Your Mark[et], the pop-up shop hosted by A D'Zine, and take holiday photos by Regency Studios.
More on Nyenta.com
- Central Bark® Signs New Multi-Unit Franchise Deal to Open First Locations Ever in the State of New York
- SafeBreak® Vascular FDA Cleared for All Vascular Access Lines on Patients Two Weeks of Age and Up
- Introducing FixxAI: Your Next-Generation AI Co-Pilot for Home Improvement and Repair
- Nuvini Provides Highlights Outlook and Growth Opportunities as it Begins Trading
- HOWARD HUGHES HOLDINGS INC. APPOINTS ELENA VERBINSKAYA CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER
As the year ends, New Rochelle's Holiday Market continues the City's long-term commitment to economic development and engaging its community members and residents, providing enterprising avenues for local entrepreneurship opportunities for local minority- and women-owned business enterprises (MWBE). In addition to providing a venue for the city to engage with the community about the various Downtown Revitalization Initiative (DRI) projects, the focus of this event is to provide opportunities for economic growth and business opportunities to New Rochelle businesses and entrepreneurs, from students just starting out in the business world to local artists with decades of experience.
"As the holiday season approaches, we are excited to celebrate with our neighbors and community members," said Adam Salgado, Commissioner of Development and Executive Director of the New Rochelle IDA. "This year's Holiday Market highlights the City's commitment to diversity and providing economic development opportunities for minority and women-owned businesses. This venue serves as an engine for economic revitalization and becomes a catalyst for long-term economic growth."
"Thanks to this year's Holiday Market, our business can continue to grow and thrive in New Rochelle," said Lachone Williams of SuggarPlums. "As a relatively new business, we are thankful for the opportunity to participate in an event with distinct New Rochelle flavor - where neighbors come out in force to benefit the local community with a tangible impact on small businesses."
"The New Rochelle Holiday Market is the perfect venue to engender opportunities to so many local businesses," said Yorelis Martine of Anais Concepto. "This chance to showcase our products, made right here in New Rochelle to our local neighbors and those who travel in for this great event, is a special opportunity to take the business to the next stage."
More on Nyenta.com
- PhaseZero Expands CxAnalytics Offering with Generative AI Solutions to power Everyday Efficiency for Global Manufacturing Companies
- Eric Washington, Noted Author to Host Webinar About the Loss of a Child
- Prepare Yourself For A Hair-Raising Musical Journey With Sidow Sobrino's Happy Halloween
- Bloomberg Completes Acquisition of Broadway Technology
- Vantiva Announces it has entered into an agreement with CommScope to acquire CommScope's Home Networks
Significant sponsors for the Holiday Market include The Cappelli Organization, RXR, and the New Rochelle Corporation for Local Development.
The 2022 Holiday Market will take place at the New Rochelle Train Station from December 2nd to December 11th, weekdays from 4 pm – 8 pm and weekends 12 pm – 8 pm. All are welcome. Free 2-hour parking is available in the adjacent Train Station garage.
For a list of vendors and more information: http://www.newrochelledri.com/HolidayMarket/
NOTE: Starting Monday November 21, the taxi drop-off area in front of the New Rochelle train station building and the parking spaces closest to the Metro North tracks will be closed for construction of New Rochelle's second annual Holiday Market. The front kiss-and-ride parking lot will remain open for taxi and passenger vehicle use.
About the City of New Rochelle:
With its unparalleled location, superb quality of life, diverse and talented residents and a focused business climate, New Rochelle is experiencing the transformation of a generation. The City's current economic development plan will provide a spark for the entire Hudson Valley region, positioning the city as "open for business" and embracing smart, transit-oriented development growth patterns that promotes open space, its close proximity to New York City and opportunities for businesses to rebound, recover and succeed in the current economic climate. Accelerated by a new, fast-track zoning process along with resources for small businesses and micro-enterprises, the ongoing Master Development initiative will continue to enhance the downtown area by supporting job creation, property values and private investment – while enhancing sustainability and livability through green and energy-efficient design. For more information on why New Rochelle is ideally yours, please visit https://www.ideallynewrochelle.com.
2022 Holiday Market website
Latest on Nyenta.com
- TWO BEAR CAPITAL OPENS NEW YORK HEADQUARTERS IN THE ALEXANDRIA CENTER FOR LIFE SCIENCE
- City of Yonkers to Grant $2.7 Million to Nearly 100 Community-Based Organizations to Expand Economic Opportunities for Residents
- Pikmykid Hosts Webinar on Georgia School Safety Grant
- SPORTIME Clubs and Hornig Capital Partners Partner to Develop Pickleball Facilities
- The Documented Culinary Journey of AI Influencer, Chef Jade
- American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces 2024 Winners
- Boutique Consulting Firm with Unique Project Leadership Offering is Now GSA Approved
- RedBird IMI Announces Investment in Front Office Sports
- Robotics and Automation are Driving Demand for Upgraded Warehouse Management Systems concludes new report from the Mobile Robot Directory
- Doctors for Cannabis Regulation Rebrands as Doctors for Drug Policy Reform
- Dominion Energy Recommends Shareholders Reject 'Mini-Tender' Offer By TRC Capital Investment Corporation
- DiscountCell Joins Growing Value-Added Distribution Platform With Alliance, GetWireless, and TESSCO.
- New data reveals 87% Australian adults have experienced a work-related musculoskeletal injury
- Local Family-Owned Pizza Shop Celebrates One Year
- Toy Fair® Announces Upcoming Dates and Locations for Iconic Show
- Cruz Textures Celebrates National Hair Day
- NEOM and Maysalward to strengthen young gaming talent with launch of NEOM Game Dev Challenge
- Rosann Santos Speaks About the Importance of Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Every Month
- RTX MONDAY DEADLINE ALERT: ROSEN, NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS, Encourages RTX Corporation f/k/a Raytheon Technologies Corporation Investors with Losses in Excess of $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important October 2 Deadline in Securities Class Action...
- Toy Fair® Transforms NYC's Javits Center into Massive Playground