- Pure Strategies Offers 2024 Nature Action Forum for Business
- Colossal NY Announces Release "Kiffy the Panda & His Friend Ratpack" by Author Patricia Mulholland
- B. RILEY SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $75,000 In B. Riley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
Goksel's impressive background in the ad tech industry includes previous roles at CNET, CBS Interactive, Pubmatic, and Kargo. At Kargo, he served as the Chief Technology Officer and was instrumental in developing the company's SSP. His deep understanding of the publisher's perspective and expertise in performance marketing make him a valuable addition to Seedtag as they continue to innovate and evolve.
Jorge Poyatos, Co-CEO & Co-Founder of Seedtag, expressed his excitement about Goksel joining their leadership team. He stated, "Kartal Goksel is an invaluable addition to our leadership team. His wealth of experience and deep understanding of the ad tech industry make him the ideal candidate to lead our technology efforts. We are confident that under Kartal's guidance, Seedtag will continue to lead privacy-first advertising supporting the transition to a better internet."
More on Nyenta.com
- Strat-O-Matic Opening Day At Glen Head, N.Y. Headquarters A Big Hit For Fans
- EEi Ushers in New Era, Executive Enterprise Institute Conference Returns To New York in June 2024
- FOX News Channel's Bret Baier to Interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine on Thursday, February 22nd
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- Ongoing Digitization of UK Legal Sector Elevates Exposure to Cyber Risks -- Nic Miller, Counter-Ransomware (C-RW)
In his new role as CTO, Goksel will take over responsibilities previously held by Paul Goldbaum, Seedtag's former CTO. He will be based in both New York City and Madrid and will oversee research and development of new technologies, manage technical teams, and implement technology standards and practices. Additionally, Goksel will play a crucial role in shaping Seedtag's future strategies and decision-making processes. With a successful track record in launching innovative products and building high-performing technology teams, Goksel is well-equipped to help Seedtag maintain its position as the industry's leading contextual advertising provider.
Goksel expressed his enthusiasm for joining Seedtag by saying, "I am grateful for the opportunities I've had in my career thus far, but joining Seedtag feels like the most impactful step I've taken. The industry is undergoing an unprecedented transformation, with the retirement of third-party cookies and the rise of privacy-centric solutions. Seedtag's contextual-first ethos positions us perfectly to thrive in this evolving landscape. I'm eager to collaborate with Seedtag's data science team to develop groundbreaking solutions and drive the company forward in its next chapter of success."
More on Nyenta.com
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months
- MAISON SOLUTIONS SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $25,000 In Maison Solutions To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Maritime Association of the Port of NY & NJ announces 2024 International Maritime Hall honorees
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
- Artemis and Boldyn Networks Showcase 700 Mbps Mobile Network in Times Square
Paul Goldbaum, Seedtag's former CTO, also shared his excitement about Goksel taking on the role of CTO. He stated, "After nearly a decade at Seedtag, it felt like the right time to pass the torch. I'm thrilled to have Kartal taking on the role as Seedtag's new Chief Technology Officer. His proven track record building technology solutions in the AdTech space will be crucial in continuing to fuel Seedtag's growth in the ever-evolving advertising landscape and new market opportunities. With his leadership, I am confident that the Seedtag team will reach new heights, and I eagerly anticipate seeing their accomplishments."
A photo of Goksel has been released by Seedtag (see attached) along with their logo (see attached). With Goksel at the helm as CTO, Seedtag is poised for continued success and innovation in the contextual advertising industry.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Montice Harmon's New Single 'I Love My Black & Brown People' A Celebration of Heritage and Culture
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- The Honorable Peter J. O'Donoghue (Ret.) Joins NAM's Esteemed Panel of Neutrals
- NYC-Based Rockers Lonnieclaire Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Their Debut Album
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Travel the Continents and be Back Before Bed
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Olatec Therapeutics to Conduct a Phase 2 Clinical Trial in Patients with Early Parkinson's Disease with its NLRP3 Inhibitor, Dapansutrile
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- Noted Educator and Author Dr. Robert A. Neimeyer to Host Writing through Grief Webinar
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Target Announces Collaboration with Diane von Furstenberg for Affordable Spring Collection
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Merger with Digitek Solutions
- Innovation Takes the Lead: Survey from Altum Strategy Group and YouGov Reveals Leaders Embracing Technology for Business Transformation
- Learn how a Dyslexic Entrepreneur Shaped the Fabric of NYC from 7th Ave to The Bowery Hotel