- Yonkers Mayor Spano Calls On State University Of New York (SUNY) To Establish A New Westchester Community College Campus At Former Leake & Watts Property
- Rochester: Appointments Available for COVID-19 Testing
- Rochester: Youth Invited to Apply for Summer Employment Programs
NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Sims Limited, a global leader in metal recycling and electronics recovery, and an emerging leader in municipal recycling and renewable energy, today announced that it ranked 57th on the 2021 Global 100 List of most sustainable companies in the world. It also marks the company's seventh inclusion on the Global 100 list.
"We are honored to be recognized for our integral role in the circular economy by once again being ranked in the Global 100 List of most sustainable companies in the world," said Alistair Field, Group Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Sims Limited. "At Sims Limited, sustainability is at the core of everything we do, and our purpose, create a world without waste to preserve our planet, drives our business and is clearly defined in our recently launched sustainability goals."
More on Nyenta.com
- Sandline Global Fortifies World-Class Executive Team: Glenn Hopper Joins as Chief Financial Officer
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- GBKSOFT reveals the benefits of Building Websites with PHP in 2021?
- JT Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Jianpu Technology, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States Most and Least Uninsured for Health Insurance
Announced today with a virtual CEO roundtable discussion focusing on the imperative for businesses to speed up the race to a net-zero-emission economy, the Global 100 list is an annual ranking of corporate sustainability performance compiled by Corporate Knights, an independent consultancy. This year it analyzed 8,080 companies against global industry peers on a suite of up to 24 quantitative key performance indicators, weighted to reflect each industry's impact profile. The full 2021 methodology can be found here.
Global 100 companies represent the top one percent in the world for sustainability performance. This year, Sims Limited is top ranked among its category peers in the construction materials category.
For the complete 2021 Global 100 List of the most sustainable companies in the world, visit www.corporateknights.com/global100.
More on Nyenta.com
- Syxsense Announces Integration with Microsoft Office 365
- Iveric Bio to Present at the Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference
- ProStrategix Chosen as #3 Pay per Click Digital Advertising Agency by DesignRush
- Launch of Trace One E-Sourcing Will Boost Retailers' Private Label Speed to Market
- Chlorobenzene Market by Type, Application and Forecast Report by P&S Intelligence
About Sims Limited
Founded in 1917, Sims Limited is a global leader in metal recycling and electronics recovery, and an emerging leader in the municipal recycling and the renewable energy industries. Our 4,000 employees operate from more than 200 facilities across 15 countries. The Company's ordinary shares are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: SGM) and its American Depositary Shares are quoted on the Over-the-Counter market in the United States (USOTC: SMSMY). Our purpose, create a world without waste to preserve our planet, is what drives us to constantly innovate and offer new solutions in the circular economy for consumers, businesses, governments and communities around the world. For more information, visit www.simsltd.com.
SOURCE Sims Limited
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Mayor Spano Announces Release of the Yonkers Police Reform Committee Final Report
- Jennifer S. Wilkov Joins February Writing Industry Roundtable Discussion to Inspire and Educate 2021 Writers
- Mathew Knowles Announces IMPACT, His New Podcast Show on iHeartRadio
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- New Rochelle: Commercial Strong-Arm Robbery- Four Suspects Sought
- Ponos Industries Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Exxon Mobil Corporation
- PRA Health Sciences Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of PRA Health Sciences, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – PRAH
- In a year of recession, Lantek closes 2020 with record sales figures and customer numbers
- Employers Switch their Focus to the Long Game; Swings in Local COVID-19 Cases no Longer Impact Demand for Office Space
- Construction Chemicals Market Insights, Key Players, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- The Koedo Kawagoe Spring Festival Celebrates the Arrival of Springtime in Kawagoe, Japan
- VidMob Raises $50 Million Series C to Accelerate Broad Adoption of its Platform for Intelligent Creative
- Aaron's Energy: An Unexpected Journey Through Grief and the Afterlife With My Brilliant Son
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED GLOBAL COUNSEL, Encourages AstraZeneca PLC Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline – AZN
- INVESTOR ALERT: Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Clover Health Investments, Corp.
- Rochester: City Offers Residents "Tax-Time Toolkit"
- MC Residential Activates in the Wake of Texas Weather Crisis
- The Best SEO Company in New York City Is Proving Local Businesses Free SEO Audit As COVID-19 Relief
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Business Jet Securities 2021-1, LLC, Secured Notes, Series 2021-1
- Why Wireless HP Printer Not Connecting Automatically Windows 10?