- FitterPaws Pet Products Launches Healthy And Organic Dog Treats
- Rochester: Mayor Warren Launches Office of Neighborhood Safety to Coordinate Community Violence Reduction Efforts
- New Rochelle: Westchester County Partners with NY Knicks for "I kicked COVID to the Curb" campaign
Recently, Supah Mario's career has continued to rise – in March, he reached No. 1 on Billboard's Hot Producers chart and the Hot 100 chart for the first time ever for his production work on Drake's "What's Next." He is also working on upcoming projects for chart-topping artists including Lil Uzi Vert, Swae Lee, and Post Malone.
"Although my God-given talent is a huge part of my success, I could not be where I am today without the desire and passion that has and continues to drive me every day. I am so humbled and excited to start this new relationship with Sony Music Publishing, and I would like to thank them for the opportunity," said Supah Mario. "I especially want to thank Adrian Nunez at SMP for all his hard work in making this dream a reality. I've long wanted to be a part of Sony Music Publishing, and I am excited for my future with the publisher. I've also been blessed with a management team who worked alongside Adrian to make this possible – thank you to my wonderful team. Thanks to my family for all the sacrifices they make so I can follow my passion. Most importantly, thank God for all my success and many more years to come."
More on Nyenta.com
- Midori & Friends Appoints Larisa Gelman as New Executive Director
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- KBRA Releases RMBS Credit Indices (KCI) for April 2021
Sony Music Publishing Vice President, Creative Adrian Nunez said, "The opportunity to work with Supah Mario has been a long time coming, and I'm excited to continue our creative relationship with Mario. I'm thankful for Amal, Josh and the rest of Mario's team for their help and I'm excited to see what happens next."
South Carolina native Supah Mario has quickly made a name for himself as an in-demand producer, crafting popular hits including "What's Next," "Ice Melts" and "Blue Tint" by Drake; "Wyclef Jean" by Young Thug; "That Way," "Myron" and "Silly Watch" by Lil Uzi Vert; "Diamonds Talkin' Back" by 2 Chainz; and Big K.R.I.T.'s "Mixed Messages."
Supah Mario earned breakout success in 2014 with his collaboration alongside Young Thug on "2 Cups Stuffed," and again a year later with his 2015 hit "Thiefs in the Night." Since then, he has become recognized as one of today's most prolific new beatmakers, working with and producing for prominent artists such as Drake, Jeezy, 2 Chainz, Lil Uzi Vert, Trippie Redd, Lil Yachty, Key Glock, Tory Lanez, among many others. Supah Mario is managed by Amal Noor, Skip Ojulade and Chibu Amajoyi, and represented by Joshua Kamen, Esq.
SOURCE Sony Music Publishing
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- KBRA Releases New Podcast Episode: China Adds to Global Risks
- Rochester: "At the 5" Construction Completed, Now Accepting Reservations for Community Programming & Events; Residents Asked to Avoid New Sod
- Rochester: City Obtains New Fire/Rescue Boat
- Shareholder Alert: Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against FibroGen, Inc.
- Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. and MSG Networks Inc. Announce Key Filing Dates and Plans to Host Joint Webcast on Proposed Merger
- Valor Latitude Acquisition Corp. Announces Closing of $200 Million Initial Public Offering
- $10,000 Reward for info leading to suspect in May 1 New Rochelle Murder
- Alleghany Corporation Reports 2021 First Quarter -- Notice
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- Ambac Reschedules Release of First Quarter 2021 Results and Conference Call to May 10, 2021
- Sheraton Buganvilias Receives 2021 AAA Inspector's Best of Housekeeping Award
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out
- Identity Podcast Thank You, Mom! : A Mother's Day Celebration
- Peachtree Immediate Care Expands its Network by Adding Four Locations in last Three Weeks
- Imran Potato drops NFTs to give fans access to Potato Product
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- PTON Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Peloton Interactive, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- Cedar Realty Trust partners with Asland Capital Partners and the Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group for Major Opportunity Zone Redevelopment in Washington, D.C.'s Seventh Ward
- GCC Facility Management Market Size, Share, Growth Drivers and Demand Forecast to 2030