- Pure Strategies Offers 2024 Nature Action Forum for Business
- Colossal NY Announces Release "Kiffy the Panda & His Friend Ratpack" by Author Patricia Mulholland
- B. RILEY SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $75,000 In B. Riley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
"Walls Were Getting in the Way"
STAMFORD, Conn., Feb. 11, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- Spectrum returned to the Super Bowl tonight for the first time since 2018 with a witty new commercial poking fun at the spotty coverage of cell phone home internet providers while highlighting the speed and reliability of Spectrum Internet.
In the 30-second ad – aptly titled "Holes" – Mom arrives home to discover her family has smashed a gaping hole in the living room wall to get a better internet signal. "Turns out the walls were getting in the way," Dad says.
While comical to think somebody would actually knock holes in their walls to improve service, the ad illustrates the limitations of what cell phone home internet users regularly experience. Unlike the Super Bowl game, there is no contest: Spectrum Internet delivers 24/7 reliability, security, and dramatically faster speeds, while saving customers hundreds of dollars per year on their home internet and mobile service vs. the competition.
The commercial, created by agency Something Different, debuted in more than two dozen Spectrum markets – including New York, Dallas, Los Angeles and Kansas City (*complete list of markets below)– during the Super Bowl LVIII matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers.
Spectrum Home Internet Lives Up to the Hype
Spectrum Internet offers speeds up to 1 Gbps everywhere the company operates – even through walls – and exceeded advertised download and upload speeds for all tiers measured, including during peak weeknight usage between 7 p.m. and 11 p.m., according to the FCC's 2023 Measuring Broadband America Fixed Broadband Report. By contrast, data shows cell phone internet providers (aka. "fixed wireless access") failed to consistently maintain speeds above 25 Mbps, the FCC's minimum definition for broadband, during peak hours of 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.** More information about Spectrum Internet is available at www.spectrum.com/internet.
More on Nyenta.com
- Strat-O-Matic Opening Day At Glen Head, N.Y. Headquarters A Big Hit For Fans
- EEi Ushers in New Era, Executive Enterprise Institute Conference Returns To New York in June 2024
- FOX News Channel's Bret Baier to Interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine on Thursday, February 22nd
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- Ongoing Digitization of UK Legal Sector Elevates Exposure to Cyber Risks -- Nic Miller, Counter-Ransomware (C-RW)
*Spectrum Super Bowl Ad Markets
New York, NY
Kansas City, MO-KS
Los Angeles, CA
San Antonio, TX
St. Louis, MO
Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX
**Based on Spectrum's analysis of Ookla® Speedtest Intelligence® data during Q4 2023 in Spectrum's footprint. Reliable speeds based on Consistency Score™ comparisons. Faster speeds based on the median speeds delivered. Peak hours defined as 7-11 p.m. Monday-Friday. Ookla trademarks used under license and reprinted with permission.
More on Nyenta.com
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months
- MAISON SOLUTIONS SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $25,000 In Maison Solutions To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Maritime Association of the Port of NY & NJ announces 2024 International Maritime Hall honorees
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
- Artemis and Boldyn Networks Showcase 700 Mbps Mobile Network in Times Square
Spectrum is a suite of advanced communications services offered by Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR), a leading broadband connectivity company and cable operator serving more than 32 million customers in 41 states. Over an advanced communications network, the company offers a full range of state-of-the-art residential and business services including Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice.
For small and medium-sized companies, Spectrum Business® delivers the same suite of broadband products and services coupled with special features and applications to enhance productivity, while for larger businesses and government entities, Spectrum Enterprise® provides highly customized, fiber-based solutions. Spectrum Reach® delivers tailored advertising and production for the modern media landscape. The Company also distributes award-winning news coverage and sports programming to its customers through Spectrum Networks. More information about Charter can be found at corporate.charter.com.
SOURCE Charter Communications, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Montice Harmon's New Single 'I Love My Black & Brown People' A Celebration of Heritage and Culture
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- The Honorable Peter J. O'Donoghue (Ret.) Joins NAM's Esteemed Panel of Neutrals
- NYC-Based Rockers Lonnieclaire Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Their Debut Album
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Travel the Continents and be Back Before Bed
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Olatec Therapeutics to Conduct a Phase 2 Clinical Trial in Patients with Early Parkinson's Disease with its NLRP3 Inhibitor, Dapansutrile
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- Noted Educator and Author Dr. Robert A. Neimeyer to Host Writing through Grief Webinar
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Target Announces Collaboration with Diane von Furstenberg for Affordable Spring Collection
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Merger with Digitek Solutions
- Innovation Takes the Lead: Survey from Altum Strategy Group and YouGov Reveals Leaders Embracing Technology for Business Transformation
- Learn how a Dyslexic Entrepreneur Shaped the Fabric of NYC from 7th Ave to The Bowery Hotel