- B. RILEY SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $75,000 In B. Riley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Set to Premiere on FOX SOUL Streaming Network
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces Investigation of Shareholder Claims Against Innodata, Inc. (INOD)
Michael Heller, CEO and Founder of Talent Resources Collective, expressed his excitement for the promotions. "We are thrilled to announce Matthew and Bonnie's well-deserved promotions. Matthew's leadership and dedication to our clients has been essential to our growth, and Bonnie's expertise in public relations and strategic planning has been instrumental in elevating our agency. We look forward to their continued contributions to our future success."
Kirschner joined Talent Resources in 2008, one year after its inception, and has since become one of the entertainment industry's preeminent sources for integrated branded programs across all platforms. He is responsible for brokering an incredible array of talent partners over the years for TR's brand clients, including Kevin Hart, Eva Longoria, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez, Kris Jenner, JoJo Siwa, Charli D'Amelio, and Jodi Turner-Smith. He will continue to oversee all aspects of Talent Resources on a day-to-day basis as President.
More on Nyenta.com
- MosnarCommunications.com Unveils Luxury Branding's Secret Weapon In Power of Quotes
- Tutanota LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 500,000 Shares of Common Stock of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- American Cultural Treasure Urban Bush Women Dance Company Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- April 15, 2024 Deadline: Contact Levi & Korsinsky to Join Class Action Suit Against INMD
- Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) Investigation: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Encourages Investors to Seek Compensation for Alleged Wrongdoings
Taylor joined TR in 2020 as a former client on the agency side for Dunkin'. She created the agency's highly successful communications team which is comprised of industry veterans in key locations across the country. Taylor is responsible for bringing in high-profile clients such as The Athlete's Foot, Jordan's Skinny Mixes, Ohza and was instrumental in the Ben Affleck and Dunkin' collaboration. In her new role as Partner and Chief Communications Officer she will continue to lead the development and execution of communications initiatives across Talent Resources' diverse portfolio of clients including their UK expansion.
Kirschner commented on his promotion saying "I'm honored to take on the role of President at Talent Resources. We have an incredible team, and I'm excited to continue working alongside Michael, Bonnie, and the rest of the leadership team to drive growth and deliver exceptional results for our clients."
Taylor added "As the first out of New York TR hire I am so grateful that Michael and Matthew took a chance on me...I am ready for this opportunity to continue to evolve our team and take Talent Resources to the next level."
The promotions are effective immediately with both Kirschner & Taylor continuing their roles at Talent Resources with immense structural financial & strategic success that will steer company growth & capabilities while expanding their roster of clients & delivering exceptional results for them.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- CANTEX PHARMACEUTICALS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BIO CEO & INVESTOR CONFERENCE
- New Rochelle: Affordable Housing Open House- March 7
- New Rochelle: Train Station Assault Arrest
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Rochester: City Rolls Out "Get the Facts" Reassessment Resource Sessions
- Top Rated Micro Wedding Venue in Colorado Springs
- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
- StrategicEdge Unveils New Website, Solidifying Its Position as Premier Small and Medium Business
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- Snowden Lane Partners Adds $208 Million Advisor Team to New York Headquarters
- Buildstock Secures $1.6M in Pre-Seed Funding to Expand Construction Material Marketplace & Fintech Platform
- Unveiling Elegance and Sonic Mastery
- New Rochelle: Stabbing- Maple Avenue
- LeapXpert and ASC Partner to Provide Communication Compliance Recording in Microsoft Teams
- Nominations Now Open for Henry Schein Medical's Athletics and Schools 2024 Rising Star Award
- Kim Estes Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- Best Cost Segregation Study Services (2024): Review Published by Better Business Advice
- Yesn Labels Launches High-Quality Self-Adhesive Labels For Businesses And People
- Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto: A New Chapter in Pasadena's Legal Landscape
- Breaking Barriers: Coexilia Unveils Egocheck, A New Concept To Foster Unity And Harmony