- RTX SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In RTX To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- SILICON MOTION SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Silicon Motion To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- SHIFT4 DEADLINE REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Shift4 To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
NEW YORK, Sept. 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Talos, the premier provider of institutional digital asset trading technology, today announced three key hires – Frank van Zegveld as Head of Sales EMEA, Matt Houston as Client Success Director and Hillary Conley as Business Development Director. These appointments continue the global expansion of the Talos team on the heels of the company's $105 million Series B funding round earlier this year, valuing Talos at $1.25 billion.
Frank van Zegveld brings over 20 years' experience across TradFi trading, investing and technology, previously running sales and business development globally at Solid Trading and Lucera Financial Infrastructures. In his new role with Talos, van Zegveld will be responsible for building upon and growing the company's strong presence and customer base in the EMEA to drive future revenue growth. He will officially join Talos in October 2022 and will be based in Amsterdam.
More on Nyenta.com
- Central Bark® Signs New Multi-Unit Franchise Deal to Open First Locations Ever in the State of New York
- SafeBreak® Vascular FDA Cleared for All Vascular Access Lines on Patients Two Weeks of Age and Up
- Introducing FixxAI: Your Next-Generation AI Co-Pilot for Home Improvement and Repair
- Nuvini Provides Highlights Outlook and Growth Opportunities as it Begins Trading
- HOWARD HUGHES HOLDINGS INC. APPOINTS ELENA VERBINSKAYA CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER
Matt Houston comes to Talos with over 20 years of Capital Markets experience. Based in London, Houston spent over 11 years working for Bloomberg enterprise trading solutions. Houston also previously worked for the Australian Securities Exchange and London Stock Exchange in account and business development roles. As Client Success Director for Talos, Houston will be responsible for our growing client base in EMEA as the Talos product suite expands opening up new opportunities.
Hillary Conley joins Talos as Business Development Director based in the company's New York office. Conley will be responsible for executing Talos' go-to-market strategy, building partnerships and driving future revenue growth. Before joining Talos, Conley spent five years in the crypto markets at Gemini as Business Development Director and four years at Bloomberg working in various business development roles. She has a degree in Finance from the University of Georgia.
"We're excited to welcome these three talented individuals to the Talos team as we continue to expand our sales and business development presence worldwide," said Talos Founder & CEO Anton Katz. "The extensive leadership and industry expertise of these new hires will enable us to build long-lasting relationships as we continue to build out our global presence in EMEA and beyond. We're excited to welcome Frank, Hillary and Matt to the team!"
More on Nyenta.com
- PhaseZero Expands CxAnalytics Offering with Generative AI Solutions to power Everyday Efficiency for Global Manufacturing Companies
- Eric Washington, Noted Author to Host Webinar About the Loss of a Child
- Prepare Yourself For A Hair-Raising Musical Journey With Sidow Sobrino's Happy Halloween
- Bloomberg Completes Acquisition of Broadway Technology
- Vantiva Announces it has entered into an agreement with CommScope to acquire CommScope's Home Networks
Talos powers digital asset trading strategies globally. Engineered by a team with unmatched experience in building institutional trading systems, the Talos platform is trusted by the largest and most sophisticated market participants and their end clients for its performance, reliability, and security. Its growing network of services – trading platform, marketplace, data and analytics, and portfolio and settlement tools, all offered directly or through service providers on a white-label basis – enable clients of all types to transact end-to-end without concern for unnecessary intermediary risk or potential conflicts of interest. Talos has offices in New York, Europe and Singapore. For additional information visit www.talos.com.
Forefront Communications for Talos
+1 212 380 7455
Photo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1814000/Talos.jpg
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- TWO BEAR CAPITAL OPENS NEW YORK HEADQUARTERS IN THE ALEXANDRIA CENTER FOR LIFE SCIENCE
- City of Yonkers to Grant $2.7 Million to Nearly 100 Community-Based Organizations to Expand Economic Opportunities for Residents
- Pikmykid Hosts Webinar on Georgia School Safety Grant
- SPORTIME Clubs and Hornig Capital Partners Partner to Develop Pickleball Facilities
- The Documented Culinary Journey of AI Influencer, Chef Jade
- American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces 2024 Winners
- Boutique Consulting Firm with Unique Project Leadership Offering is Now GSA Approved
- RedBird IMI Announces Investment in Front Office Sports
- Robotics and Automation are Driving Demand for Upgraded Warehouse Management Systems concludes new report from the Mobile Robot Directory
- Doctors for Cannabis Regulation Rebrands as Doctors for Drug Policy Reform
- Dominion Energy Recommends Shareholders Reject 'Mini-Tender' Offer By TRC Capital Investment Corporation
- DiscountCell Joins Growing Value-Added Distribution Platform With Alliance, GetWireless, and TESSCO.
- New data reveals 87% Australian adults have experienced a work-related musculoskeletal injury
- Local Family-Owned Pizza Shop Celebrates One Year
- Toy Fair® Announces Upcoming Dates and Locations for Iconic Show
- Cruz Textures Celebrates National Hair Day
- NEOM and Maysalward to strengthen young gaming talent with launch of NEOM Game Dev Challenge
- Rosann Santos Speaks About the Importance of Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Every Month
- RTX MONDAY DEADLINE ALERT: ROSEN, NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS, Encourages RTX Corporation f/k/a Raytheon Technologies Corporation Investors with Losses in Excess of $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important October 2 Deadline in Securities Class Action...
- Toy Fair® Transforms NYC's Javits Center into Massive Playground