- FitterPaws Pet Products Launches Healthy And Organic Dog Treats
- New Rochelle: Westchester County Partners with NY Knicks for "I kicked COVID to the Curb" campaign
- Rochester: Mayor Warren Launches Office of Neighborhood Safety to Coordinate Community Violence Reduction Efforts
Infinity Investing is built upon the financial records and IRS data of the wealthy. As a tax attorney, Toby Mathis has seen firsthand the difference between actual wealth and a lavish lifestyle that can live or die by the paycheck. He has seen exactly how the ultra-wealthy invest their money and wants to help the average investor leverage these same principles.
This subject is deeply personal for Mathis. "My father looked around and saw people who did not feel like they were carrying the same financial burden he was and did what any good father would do – he urged his kids to be free," Mathis said. "He just did not know how to help." His father got Mathis in touch with entrepreneurs who revealed the way the world works for the driven and wealthy. Today, Mathis is attempting to pass this knowledge along to others who may feel similarly adrift financially.
More on Nyenta.com
- Midori & Friends Appoints Larisa Gelman as New Executive Director
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- KBRA Releases RMBS Credit Indices (KCI) for April 2021
For Mathis, the divide between the wealthy and everyone else is all about passive income. It's the kind of income that puts you back in control of your life, time, and future. Infinity Investing highlights proven, data-driven methodologies that the wealthy have relied upon for decades.
Mathis's book was written to help readers make sense of the financial situations in which they may find themselves. Infinity Investing recontextualizes wealth according to Mathis's principles, revealing readers' financial class, and ultimately, shows where they can put money to start investing like the wealthy and move the needle on their goals.
Infinity Investing: How The Rich Get Richer And How You Can Do The Same is available on Amazon today.
About Toby Mathis, Esq.
Toby Mathis is a managing partner/president of Anderson Business Partners and current manager of Anderson's Las Vegas office. In that capacity, he helped Anderson grow into the thriving organization it is today—a tax practice and national registered agent service that is trusted by over 18,000 clients.
More on Nyenta.com
- Tutanota LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of salesforce.com, inc
- Seagis Property Group Acquires 14,000 SF Warehouse in Bronx, NY
- Parents Accused of False ACS Charges Now Have a Website To Protect Their Rights
- Talk+Tell Is a One-Stop Shop for the Self-Published Author
- DocGo and Medpod team up to Provide High-touch Telehealth Services to Patients
Mathis became an attorney focusing exclusively on small businesses, taxation, and trusts. He is an author of several books and many articles concerning best practices and growth for businesses. Toby Mathis graduated Magna Cum Laude from Seattle University and graduated with honors from Seattle University School of Law. He currently resides in Las Vegas.
Launched in 2016 in partnership with Advantage Media Group, ForbesBooks is the exclusive business book publishing imprint of Forbes. ForbesBooks offers business and thought leaders an innovative, speed-to-market, fee-based publishing model and a suite of services designed to strategically and tactically support authors and promote their expertise. For more information, visit forbesbooks.com.
Jack Reich, ForbesBooks, [email protected]
Lisa Loeffler, Anderson Advisors, [email protected]
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- PTON Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Peloton Interactive, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- Cedar Realty Trust partners with Asland Capital Partners and the Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group for Major Opportunity Zone Redevelopment in Washington, D.C.'s Seventh Ward
- GCC Facility Management Market Size, Share, Growth Drivers and Demand Forecast to 2030
- Flow Launches New Visual Identity to Support Growth for Cross-Border E-commerce
- Oleeo Toasts 25th Anniversary Year to Herald a New Era for Recruiting Enablement
- Nanometrics wins Government of Canada Contract to Provide the Infrastructure for Canada's Early Earthquake Warning System
- Mastercard SpendingPulse: April U.S. Retail Sales Grow 23.3%* as Trends Point to a Recovering Economy
- GREECE IN USA: A New Cultural Platform is Launched in New York
- Rochester: City Offers Pet Safety Net Program
- Rochester: Flower City Days at Public Market Begin May 9
- Rochester: City Unveils New Extension of the Downtown Play Walk
- AJC's Engagement with the Arab World Reaches New Heights
- Experience Investment Corp. Stockholders Approve Business Combination with Blade Urban Air Mobility
- Jazz For Life The New Album By Ski Johnson To Release On Friday, May 21
- Vimeo Earnings Release Available On The IAC Website
- Yonkers: YONKERS MAYOR MIKE SPANO CRACKS DOWN ON GRAFFITI
- Global Popstar Jahna Sebastian Releases the Visuals to Her Power New Single, 'Day by Day'
- Identity Podcast Mother's Day Celebration Feat. Tarik & Caleb's Moms!