- Pure Strategies Offers 2024 Nature Action Forum for Business
- Colossal NY Announces Release "Kiffy the Panda & His Friend Ratpack" by Author Patricia Mulholland
- B. RILEY SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $75,000 In B. Riley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
CHICAGO, Jan. 16, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS), the world's largest multi-specialty home for physicians dedicated to cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, will present its 40th Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) on February 22-24, 2024, with an optional pre-meeting workshop on Ultrasound for Safe Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery and More, on Wednesday, February 21.
Deeply committed to educating for patient safety since it was founded in 1985, the AACS will conduct its signature annual Continuing Medical Education (CME) program live and in-person at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside. In celebration of the AACS' 40th Annual Scientific Meeting, and the 40-year anniversary of the formation of the Academy and its official publication, The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery, the meeting includes a comprehensive scientific program, as well as an array of advocacy, enrichment, networking and 40th anniversary celebratory activities.
Offering 41 educational sessions, the 2024 AACS ASM features foremost experts spanning diverse background specialties, such as dermatology, otolaryngology, general surgery, oral, and maxillofacial surgery, ophthalmology, and plastic and reconstructive surgery. The well-rounded program includes keynote presentations and ground-breaking sessions on the latest techniques and developments in cosmetic surgery, some of which include: body contouring, face lift surgery, ultrasound-guided Brazilian butt lift (BBL), breast, rhinoplasty, liposuction, skin rejuvenation and injectables, hair restoration, male and female genitourinary, and more.
More on Nyenta.com
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Chase Home Lending Mortgage Trust 2024-RPL1 (CHASE 2024-RPL1)
- Strat-O-Matic Opening Day At Glen Head, N.Y. Headquarters A Big Hit For Fans
- EEi Ushers in New Era, Executive Enterprise Institute Conference Returns To New York in June 2024
- FOX News Channel's Bret Baier to Interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine on Thursday, February 22nd
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
This year's ASM features a variety of formats for all types of learners, including short abstract presentations during which colleagues will share their latest techniques, discoveries, and cases; two "GOAT" Panels (Greatest of All Time) to ask questions and have lively discussions with AACS experts on the panel and in the audience (one on post-op protocols and one on liposuction); two Morbidity & Mortality Conferences; sessions on markings and methodology, lymphatic drainage, plus a past-presidents pearls panel, as well as a session with multiple small group discussion tables on a variety of topics, along with the ever-popular scientific poster presentations.
Allied Health providers can participate in a dedicated 3-day track, which includes practice management and clinical topics geared for mid-level providers from considerations when setting up, growing your practice to pitfalls to avoid in accreditation and practice management pearls. There are also special sessions geared for new surgeons and physicians entering the specialty.
The Women in Cosmetic Surgery Section will host a session with keynote Michelle Dresbold, internationally-renowned handwriting expert, on "Secrets Hidden in Your Handwriting: Tips and Tools to Help Clinicians Make More Informed Decisions."
In addition, a States Advocacy Workshop, co-moderated by Drs. Jeffrey Swetnam and J. Kevin Duplechain, will discuss the development of a national network to continue work to protect AACS members' rights on a state-by-state basis to safely and properly perform cosmetic surgery procedures such as the BBL. This effort follows recent legislative victories in New York and Florida to allow licensed and properly trained physicians in those states to safety perform this procedure on a routine basis.
The Opening Session, moderated by Dr. Mo Banki, Program Chair, will focus on Unlocking The Fountain Of Youth: The Beauty Revolution Of GLP-1 Agonists, with a keynote address by Lydia A. Bazzano, MD, PhD, MPH, Professor of Nutrition and Director, Center for Lifespan Epidemiology Research, at Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine.
J. Kevin Duplechain, MD, FAACS, cosmetic surgeon and Immediate Past-President of the AACS and Cosmetic Surgery Foundation, will deliver the prestigious Webster Lecture on Friday, February 23. Dr. Duplechain will also be honored at the Webster Society Gala Dinner later that evening at the World War II Museum.
The Future of Aesthetic Surgery Session on Saturday, February 24, will feature keynote Sonja Sattler, MD, CEO/Medical Director of Rosenpark Klinik in Darmstadt, Germany.
More on Nyenta.com
- Ongoing Digitization of UK Legal Sector Elevates Exposure to Cyber Risks -- Nic Miller, Counter-Ransomware (C-RW)
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months
- MAISON SOLUTIONS SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $25,000 In Maison Solutions To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Maritime Association of the Port of NY & NJ announces 2024 International Maritime Hall honorees
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
AACS President Alex Sobel, DO, FAACS, comments, "Our 40th Annual Scientific Meeting provides outstanding opportunities for cosmetic surgery practitioners from around the world to learn from some of the Academy's leading experts in cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, gain insights into the latest research and techniques, and exchange ideas. It's a perfect way to celebrate our milestone anniversary and pay homage to our 40-year tradition of advancing the multi-specialty, global discipline of cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for the benefit of our patients and practitioners."
Scientific Program Chair Mo Banki, MD, DMD, notes, "This year's program beautifully reflects our four decades-long commitment to physician education and patient safety at the highest levels. Patient safety is of the utmost importance to us, and we're proud to present a dynamic slate of expert sessions that will help ensure the best possible outcomes for our cosmetic surgery patients."
The full AACS ASM program can be viewed by visiting here. Details about the Pre-Meeting Workshop can be accessed here.
Cosmetic surgery practitioners may register here for the 2024 AACS ASM.
About the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS) is committed to advancing the multi-specialty, global disciplines of cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine for the benefit of patients and practitioners. Since its inception in 1985, the AACS has become the leading educational provider for cosmetic surgery practitioners from a diverse array of medical specialties, including dermatology, oral & maxillofacial surgery, otolaryngology, general surgery, ophthalmology, and plastic/reconstructive surgery. AACS is composed of over 1,600 members who pursue educational and training opportunities in cosmetic surgery to ensure consistently high quality patient care.
SOURCE American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- The Piacentile Law Firm Announces $25.5 Million Settlement To Be Paid By Lincare Inc. For Fraudulent Billing Practices
- Montice Harmon's New Single 'I Love My Black & Brown People' A Celebration of Heritage and Culture
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- The Honorable Peter J. O'Donoghue (Ret.) Joins NAM's Esteemed Panel of Neutrals
- NYC-Based Rockers Lonnieclaire Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Their Debut Album
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Travel the Continents and be Back Before Bed
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Olatec Therapeutics to Conduct a Phase 2 Clinical Trial in Patients with Early Parkinson's Disease with its NLRP3 Inhibitor, Dapansutrile
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- Noted Educator and Author Dr. Robert A. Neimeyer to Host Writing through Grief Webinar
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Target Announces Collaboration with Diane von Furstenberg for Affordable Spring Collection
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Merger with Digitek Solutions
- Innovation Takes the Lead: Survey from Altum Strategy Group and YouGov Reveals Leaders Embracing Technology for Business Transformation