- FitterPaws Pet Products Launches Healthy And Organic Dog Treats
- New Rochelle: Westchester County Partners with NY Knicks for "I kicked COVID to the Curb" campaign
- Rochester: Mayor Warren Launches Office of Neighborhood Safety to Coordinate Community Violence Reduction Efforts
FanDuel, becomes the NFL's newest partner and will have a series of content integrations including both in-game and post-game highlights directly available within its sportsbook and fantasy sports platforms this coming season. The company will have access to footage rights that bring the NFL's excitement to FanDuel's owned and produced content across its various platforms and will work with the League on pre-game integration opportunities on the NFL Network for the seven regular season games the network will air in 2021.
More on Nyenta.com
- Midori & Friends Appoints Larisa Gelman as New Executive Director
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- KBRA Releases RMBS Credit Indices (KCI) for April 2021
"On Superbowl Sunday we got a glimpse at how powerful the combination of the NFL's excitement and our platform can be in delivering an enhanced fan experience. We are delighted to make that combination official by pairing America's #1 sportsbook with America's #1 sports league," said Matt King, Chief Executive Officer at FanDuel. "This partnership provides our shared customers with a new level of innovation and unmatched premium content directly within our platform ultimately enhancing every gameday."
Additionally, FanDuel will have the right to integrate relevant sports betting content directly into NFL Media properties including NFL.com and the NFL App. FanDuel will enhance fan experiences with NFL highlights, footage and Next Gen Stats content.
"As the sports betting landscape has continued to evolve in the United States, we have been thoughtful with our strategy and are excited to announce three partners who share the NFL's vision and goals," said Renie Anderson, Chief Revenue Officer and Executive Vice President of NFL Partnerships.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- KBRA Releases New Podcast Episode: China Adds to Global Risks
- Rochester: "At the 5" Construction Completed, Now Accepting Reservations for Community Programming & Events; Residents Asked to Avoid New Sod
- Rochester: City Obtains New Fire/Rescue Boat
- Shareholder Alert: Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against FibroGen, Inc.
- Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. and MSG Networks Inc. Announce Key Filing Dates and Plans to Host Joint Webcast on Proposed Merger
- Valor Latitude Acquisition Corp. Announces Closing of $200 Million Initial Public Offering
- $10,000 Reward for info leading to suspect in May 1 New Rochelle Murder
- Alleghany Corporation Reports 2021 First Quarter -- Notice
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- Ambac Reschedules Release of First Quarter 2021 Results and Conference Call to May 10, 2021
- Sheraton Buganvilias Receives 2021 AAA Inspector's Best of Housekeeping Award
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out
- Identity Podcast Thank You, Mom! : A Mother's Day Celebration
- Peachtree Immediate Care Expands its Network by Adding Four Locations in last Three Weeks
- Imran Potato drops NFTs to give fans access to Potato Product
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- PTON Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Peloton Interactive, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- Cedar Realty Trust partners with Asland Capital Partners and the Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group for Major Opportunity Zone Redevelopment in Washington, D.C.'s Seventh Ward
- GCC Facility Management Market Size, Share, Growth Drivers and Demand Forecast to 2030