- Disappointment and Hope after U.N. General Assembly Wraps, says AHF
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INVESTOR DEADLINE APPROACHING: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Hawaiian Electric To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- New Rochelle: Queen City of the Sound International Jazz Festival
More than thirty restaurants in New Rochelle Downtown will be featuring elegant Signature Floral Cocktails and Mocktails along with healthy Plant-Based Menu Specials. Participating restaurants include 18th Ward Brewing, Alicia's Bakery, Alvin & Friends, Applebee's Grill + Bar, Arepa Mania Venezuelan Cuisine, Ava Ava RBL Latin Fusion Restaurant, Cafetero Coffee Company, Casaroma Cafe, Colombian House, El Michoacano, El Sabor Latino Restaurant, I Got The Juice, Jolo's Kitchen, Krave A New York Eatery La Herradura Lawton Street Tavern Little Mexican Café M & M Deli Cafe Magno's Grill The Mexican Corner Restaurant Modern Restaurant & Lounge New Golden Wok NoMa Social Olibar - Peruvian Cuisine Pappous & Yia Yia's Kouzina R Cafe & Tea Boutique Roc N Ramen Salsa Y Brasa Restaurant Shirley's India Space Grill Spectators Sports Pub & Restaurant Splendid Diner Tower Deli Cafe Town House YUM Ice Cream.
More on Nyenta.com
- Yonkers: Road Closures and Parking Restrictions for 2023 McLean Avenue Fall Festival
- The Estée Lauder Companies Launches 2023 Breast Cancer Campaign: Beautifully United to Help End Breast Cancer
- Tint World® adds fifth New York location with New Hyde Park
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Winners of the 2023 Gerald Loeb Awards Announced by UCLA Anderson at New York City Event
Karel Littman, Executive Director of NRBID said: "If you are looking for something fresh, healthy and fun then you definitely have to join us at this year's Bloom & Grow Restaurant Week and Events. Our New Rochelle Downtown restaurants are embracing healthy plant - based meal options and crafting amazing floral essence drinks for you."
The Bloom & Grow program will also feature Westchester's first-ever Plant Swap & Sip taking place on Saturday June 10 from 3-5 pm at Alvin & Friends Restaurant. This free event will be hosted by National Plant Influencers Kamili Bell Hill of PlantBlerd and Niyya Pinckney of The Bloom Journey along with Restauranteurs Gwen and Alvin Clayton and Friends. To participate attendees simply bring a labeled small plant or rooted cutting to trade and talk about while sipping a sampling of Alvin & Friends' unique floral essence drinks.
The "Grow Note" social media contest is also part of the Bloom & Grow festivities! To participate be on the lookout on Saturday June 10th and Thursday June 15th for beautiful "Grow Note" Chalk Artwork with inspirational messages somewhere in the New Rochelle Downtown area. Once you find the artwork just snap a photo and post it on your Instagram account to be entered to win $100 New Rochelle Downtown Restaurant or Shop gift cards.
More on Nyenta.com
- Labaton Sucharow LLP Announces Expanded Securities Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against RTX Corporation and Certain Executives
- Employment Advocacy Appoints 1st African-American, Female Board President
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC DEADLINE REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Hawaiian Electric To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- FOX News Media's Second Republican Primary Debate Tops All of Television on Wednesday, September 27th
The Bloom & Grow Week celebrations will culminate with dinner at Alvin & Friends followed by a performance by an Elton John cover band at Library Green's Ruby Dee Park as part of the City's new Summer Sizzle Concerts series.
For more information about participating restaurants visit www.NewRochelleDowntown.com or register for the Plant Swap & Sip at Eventbrite LINK HERE
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Lambda Legal Celebrates 50 Years Advancing The Civil Rights of LGBTQ+ People and Everyone Living With HIV; Commits to Being "Unstoppable" Ahead
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- United Nations Receives Vital Education Rankings: NJ MED's 3rd Quarter Education Report
- 10-4Gear.Com Launches Exclusive Police Challenge Coins
- CCG Releases State Guide on 'Execution of Insurance Policies'
- UNITE HERE Releases Real Estate Runaround: How Brookfield's Insurance Venture Offers Reward for Investors, Risk for Retirees
- Rochester: – Final Food Truck Rodeo at the Market is Tonight
- Insurance Training Expert Cody Askins Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- Radius Global Market Research Appoints Ed Keller to its Board of Directors
- PFW Recap: CHOCHENG Spring/Summer 2024 Les Parapluies De CHOCHENG
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Non-Alcoholic Retailer Boisson Announces New CEO; Receives New Funding From Convivialité Ventures and Connect Ventures
- Armitron Joins Forces with Susan G. Komen® to Introduce Empowering Tilly Pink Collection for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- RTX SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In RTX To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Rochester Public Library to Host "Get Weeding with the RPL," 5-Week Cannabis-Worker Certification Course
- Enjoy Best Taco Tuesday in Long Island City at Doha Bar Lounge
- The New York Junior League Celebrates Inaugural Find the Good Day
- Soluna Project Dorothy 1 Reaches Full Capacity of 50 MW, Company hits 2.6 EH/s Hashrate Milestone
- A united front in fight against the 'silent pandemic'
- Rochester: Mayor Evans Begins City's 2024-25 Fiscal Year Budget Process