- Disappointment and Hope after U.N. General Assembly Wraps, says AHF
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INVESTOR DEADLINE APPROACHING: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Hawaiian Electric To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- New Rochelle: Queen City of the Sound International Jazz Festival
The campaign was developed by U.S. agencies Alma DDB, Spark Foundry and The Salmon Factor for Riviana Foods (part of the multinational Ebro Foods). It was aimed at Hispanic and Latino audiences with the goal of repositioning rice in American cuisine. The campaign encouraged people to add their own personal touch to traditional recipes and evolve the concept of "Unfollow La Receta".
Pablo González, CEO of The Salmon Factor said: "Receiving an Effie Award means that the campaign has been one of the most effective marketing efforts made throughout the past year. It was a very well-designed marketing and creative strategy, in which SEO also played a relevant role, and which helped to achieve truly impressive figures and success".
More on Nyenta.com
- Tint World® adds fifth New York location with New Hyde Park
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Winners of the 2023 Gerald Loeb Awards Announced by UCLA Anderson at New York City Event
- Labaton Sucharow LLP Announces Expanded Securities Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against RTX Corporation and Certain Executives
- Employment Advocacy Appoints 1st African-American, Female Board President
Mahatma and Carolina wanted to provoke a new conversation about creativity in dishes and finding recipes in general, to give a new dimension to the dialogue where a more independent generation wants to make its mark in the kitchen. They wanted to empower new cooks to create their own way of understanding how to make rice for daily meals or special occasions.
González explains: "In essence, it is necessary to find traditional recipes, reinterpret them and allow new generations to contribute their culinary vision. This whole process takes place in a highly digitalized environment where you have to reach chefs and home cooks can find recipes they can reinterpret at their fingertips".
Riviana Foods' "Unfollow La Receta" campaign was nominated as a candidate for Grand Effie which recognizes outstanding campaigns from all categories.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Captivate Partners With the American Psychological Association to Enhance Mental Health Content
- The Conference Board Named to Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- Investment and Risk Management Expert Robert Litterman Named to CDC Foundation Board
- Genpact Integrates riskCanvas with Amazon Bedrock to Transform Financial Crime Management with Advanced Generative AI Capabilities USA - English APAC - English
- Coty Inc. Announces Pricing of Global Offering and Admission to Listing and Trading of Class A Common Stock on the Professional Segment of Euronext Paris
- Put a Pocket On It: Christian Cowan and Candy Crush Saga Enhance Silhouettes with Launch of Attachable Pockets to Solve Age-Old Fashion Dilemma
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- SILICON MOTION SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Silicon Motion To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Coexilia Leads the Charge in Cybersecurity Evolution with Groundbreaking AI Research Publication
- Erik Sussman Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- KBRA Mourns the Passing of Valued Mentor and Friend, Alan S. Bernikow
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Lambda Legal Celebrates 50 Years Advancing The Civil Rights of LGBTQ+ People and Everyone Living With HIV; Commits to Being "Unstoppable" Ahead
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- United Nations Receives Vital Education Rankings: NJ MED's 3rd Quarter Education Report
- 10-4Gear.Com Launches Exclusive Police Challenge Coins
- CCG Releases State Guide on 'Execution of Insurance Policies'
- UNITE HERE Releases Real Estate Runaround: How Brookfield's Insurance Venture Offers Reward for Investors, Risk for Retirees
- Rochester: – Final Food Truck Rodeo at the Market is Tonight