- Red Light Therapy: A Breakthrough Treatment for Aging Eyesight
- The Millennium Alliance Is Recognized As A Top Workplace In New York City
- Celebrate Black Music Month — An Unforgettable Evening with Morace Landy: Music Industry Legend & CEO, Evolution3, June 6, 6-8:30 PM, Harlem, NY
NEW YORK, March 31, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Having been involved in a car wreck, you are likely experiencing many obstacles. You are probably facing mounting medical bills; you may have been absent from work or suffered costly property damage; and you are suffering more than your share of pain.
According to John Tucker, Director of Claims Management at Kaplan Lawyers, PC, "The pain, cost and frustration of a serious car accident in New York City are well known to anyone who has experienced one."
The likelihood of being involved in a car accident is high, unfortunately, with over 5 million people in the United States getting in a car accident each year since 2020. Among the causes of NYC car accidents are:
Almost all serious car accidents are caused by drunk or impaired driving. The impairment of a driver can be caused by alcohol, illegal drugs, prescription medication or even over-the-counter medications. The effects of drugs on driving should always be considered by drivers.
It is easy for drivers to become distracted in an urban area like New York City, because there are so many distractions. Driving without keeping your eyes on the road, your mind on your task and your hands on the wheel poses a danger to everyone on the road.
More on Nyenta.com
- Mayor Mike Spano Issues Statement on the Air Quality Alert Impacting the City of Yonkers
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) Investors of July 10, 2023 Lead Plaintiff Deadline and Urges Investors with Substantial Losses to Contact the Firm
- How to Navigate Hormonal Mayhem: A Groundbreaking Book on Perimenopause, Endometriosis, and Beyond
- Rochester: Mayor Evans Encourages Residents to Heed Monroe County Department of Health Advisories
- Get Ready for Fireworks in Sexy Red, White, and Blue Bustier Babydoll Lingerie
In reality, speeding is more complicated than just exceeding the speed limit. Driving too fast for certain road conditions is also considered speeding. Especially in New York, snow and ice, work zones, fog and heavy rain require drivers to slow down.
Failing to Follow Signals and Signs
There is a very good reason for installing traffic signs and signals. Negligent behavior includes running red lights, failing to slow down at yield signs and ignoring other important traffic signs.
Too Closely Following Another Vehicle
As a driver, you are taught early on the importance of leaving enough space between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you. A driver should maintain a greater distance from a preceding vehicle in bad weather or at high speeds.
About Kaplan Lawyers
A vehicle accident may result in compensation for your losses if another's negligence or fault caused your injuries. The New York City car accident attorneys at Kaplan Lawyers are experienced in helping victims of car accidents seek compensation from insurance companies and file lawsuits.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Kaplan Lawyers PC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Tingo Group, Inc. - TIO
- Albany Patroons Advance to East Conference Finals
- ROSEN, TRUSTED NATIONAL TRIAL COUNSEL, Encourages LivePerson, Inc. Investors With Losses in Excess of $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action Filed by the Firm - LPSN
- Pride Takes Center Stage at New Rochelle Summer Sizzle Concert Series
- Morgan Stanley Global M&A Chair Robert Kindler to Join Paul, Weiss
- The New Rochelle Downtown BID Invites Everyone to "Bloom & Grow in New Rochelle Downtown"
- Author/Photographer David Goodman Announces June 27 Release of His New Book An American Cannabis Story
- JetBlue Soars To St. Kitts With Exciting New Route Launch
- IPD Announces Relocation of Headquarters to Carson, CA, Marking a Historic Milestone
- Great News for Website Owners - CheapSSLShop Cuts Prices on SSL Certificates with 24/7 Free Expert Tech Support!
- Vega IT Opens Offices in New York
- Memorabilia Auction Raises Funds For Museum Of The Moving Image
- Top Wealth Advisor Navi Dowty Selected to Appear on Fox Business Network
- AIntelligent Studios Agency Launches to Disrupt Marketing
- Dog Door in Screen Door solution for pet owners
- Hach Rose Schirripa & Cheverie, LLP Announces Investigation Into Block Inc.
- KYC2020 Offers Free Sanctions Screening for Non-Commercial Use
- Introducing RecipeNFT: The Revolutionary Platform for Preserving Family Recipes on the Avalanche Blockchain
- Introducing Obitz.io: Revolutionizing Obituaries with Blockchain Technology
- Bronx Chiropractor, Dr. Ralph Napolitano, Expands Practice to Serve Bronx and Brooklyn