- Yonkers Fire Commissioner Robert Sweeney to Resign from Department
- Thru-hikers Launch New Nature Streaming TV Channel for Nature Lovers
- PRA Health Sciences Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Sale of PRA Health Sciences, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – PRAH
Zall represents clients on both transactional and regulatory healthcare matters, including advising healthcare operating companies, private equity investors, and lenders on M&A, joint ventures, financings and complex commercial transactions. He also advises on state and federal healthcare regulatory compliance matters, including navigating fraud and abuse and corporate practice of medicine prohibitions, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, and value-based payment and incentive arrangements. In addition, Zall has counselled clients in the emerging digital health and health information technology sectors, on data privacy and security law compliance, telemedicine licensure regulations, and health benefit management.
"Rick combines outstanding legal credentials with a keen understanding of business and the direction of the healthcare industry. His broad and multidisciplinary experience not only enables him to guide clients through their most challenging and important matters, but also will be a tremendous strategic asset to K&S as we continue to grow our market leading healthcare practice," commented Jim Boswell, leader of King & Spalding's national Healthcare Team.
More on Nyenta.com
- Lodia Nutrition, Fermentalg join forces to develop the North American market
- Digital Cash Processing, Genmega Partner to Deliver Next Generation ATM Functionality
- Registration Opens For The 17th Annual 72 HOUR SHOOTOUT Filmmaking Competition
- Nationally Syndicated Radio Show "Radio Bassment" Launching Daily Programming 7 Days a Week
- Amid Covid's Impact On Women, Companies Join Historic International Women's Day Benefit To Advance Gender Equity, Women In Leadership
Todd Holleman, practice group leader of King & Spalding's Corporate, Finance and Investments practice, added that "Our corporate and finance team is delighted that Rick is joining K&S and we look forward to his leadership in expanding our healthcare private equity, private credit, and restructuring work. Rick is one of an incredibly small group of lawyers nationally who understands the special structuring, diligence and risk mitigation considerations required in transactions in this highly regulated industry."
Zall is a top ranked lawyer in Chambers USA and Legal 500 USA. He was most recently a partner at Proskauer and chair of its healthcare industry practice. Zall's extensive experience in the healthcare industry includes service in New York City government and experience in the private sector as CEO of a private equity backed medical management company.
Zall is a graduate of the New York University School of Law, where he was a member of the Law Review and an Arthur Garfield Hays Fellow. He received his B.A. from Brown University.
"I have been impressed for years with King & Spalding's innovative and exciting platform for healthcare law, and its exceptionally strong teams on both the regulatory and transactional side of the sector, so the firm is a natural fit for me," Zall said. "The firm's impressive client roster and skillset present so many exciting opportunities for collaboration. I look forward to being part of that team and advising on cutting-edge healthcare issues."
More on Nyenta.com
- Piedmont Lithium Participates in Range of Virtual Industry Conferences
- Microfiltration Membrane Market Trends, Segment Analysis and Forecast Report by 2030
- Hess to Participate in Credit Suisse Energy Summit
- Breaking Notice: Rosen, a Globally Recognized Law Firm, Encourages bluebird bio, Inc. Investors with Losses in Excess of $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline – BLUE
- Nano-technology alliance of Supreme Pharmatech and Professor M.R.Mozafari, a global nano technology expert
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 130 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 1,200 lawyers in 22 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality, and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Fashion Designer Minika Ko and NYC Arts Empire Host a Event to Celebrate International Women's Day
- Mastercard Incorporated Publishes Updated First-Quarter 2021 Operating Metrics on Company's Website
- New Voices Foundation to Hold $100,000 Virtual Pitch Competition for Women of Color Entrepreneurs
- Carole Demas, Sarah Rice and Ian Herman Together Again
- Identity Podcast The Importance of Black History
- Pandemic Compliance Services Provides Certified Pandemic Compliance Advisors And Covid-19 Compliance
- Meatless Farm Launches First Plant-Based Hot Dog That Tastes Like a Real Hot Dog
- Sandline Global Fortifies World-Class Executive Team: Glenn Hopper Joins as Chief Financial Officer
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- GBKSOFT reveals the benefits of Building Websites with PHP in 2021?
- JT Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Jianpu Technology, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States Most and Least Uninsured for Health Insurance
- Syxsense Announces Integration with Microsoft Office 365
- Iveric Bio to Present at the Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference
- ProStrategix Chosen as #3 Pay per Click Digital Advertising Agency by DesignRush
- Launch of Trace One E-Sourcing Will Boost Retailers' Private Label Speed to Market
- Chlorobenzene Market by Type, Application and Forecast Report by P&S Intelligence
- CTT Portugal Post, Portugal's Postal Operator, Selects Sprinklr to Accelerate its Digital Customer Experience Strategy
- BIN: Black Information Network and The Ad Council Team up With BIN Founding Partners Bank of America, CVS Health, Lowe's, McDonald's USA, Sony, 23andMe and Verizon for "It's Up To You" Vaccine Education Week
- Swati Singh's Debut Novel Available Now for Presale