- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – ABR
- Maybesoon Drops New Music Video for "Hill Street."
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Host Analyst Day on December 5, 2023
The decision was made after an extensive national search to determine the best available fit for the toy community in the upcoming years. This comes after repeated calls from before the pandemic that changing manufacturing lead times and retailer buying patterns demanded a shift of the iconic tradeshow's timing from February into an earlier fall timeline. These factors were accelerated by the pandemic and The Toy Association Board responded accordingly.
Yesterday marked Toy Fair's 118th return to the global stage at the Javits Center, with more than 1,000 toymakers showcasing their hottest new toys, games and youth entertainment products. The four-day show welcomed thousands of inventors, designers, licensors, importers, distributors, buyers and media from around the world to explore nearly eight football fields filled with toys and games.
More on Nyenta.com
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Monthly Production Update for November 2023
- Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. Declares a Dividend
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
The scale of buying-selling activity at all levels of the industry combined with its wide scope of audiences demonstrated a need for a central large facility as integral to bringing together diverse toy communities. After gathering opinions from key retailers and members/exhibitors of The Toy Association based on evaluation factors such as timing, space availability, access to transportation and affordability for exhibitors and attendees it became clear that New Orleans would be best fit for Toy Fair.
New Orleans has state-of-the-art facilities including a brand new airport, renowned restaurants, museums, music and event spaces making it a perfect fit for Toy Fair according to Steve Pasierb President & CEO of The Toy Association. He added that they are confident in delivering a high quality energetic and seamless experience over the next four shows just like they have been doing for more than 100 years now.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Soundcore Capital Partners Announces Sale of PumpMan
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Avolar Pets Introduces Exclusive Shared Private Jet Service For Pets & Their Owners
- Environmental Noise Control, Inc. Products Now Featured on New York Department of Environmental Protection's Approved List
- G-III Apparel Group Appoints Dana Perlman as its New Chief Growth and Operations Officer
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- The Importance of Vacations and Expert Tips for Planning
- Biochips Market size is set to grow by USD 43.27 billion from 2022 to 2027 | North America is estimated to account for 41% of the market growth - Technavio
- UE Systems, the Leader in Ultrasonic Detection Instruments and Solutions, Revolutionizes Bearing Maintenance with the Launch of OnTrak Wireless
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Only 20% of companies globally are meeting their carbon reduction targets, and many acknowledge need for "complete transformation," according to ENGIE Impact report USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch
- Rochester: City, USDA Wildlife Services to Disperse Winter Crows
- Pritchard Industries Acquires ACP Facility Services
- KBRA Named Ratings Agency Of The Year at Second Annual SFR Industry Awards
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- The Museum at FIT Presents Statement Sleeves