- Maybesoon Drops New Music Video for "Hill Street."
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Host Analyst Day on December 5, 2023
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – ABR
This year's show has been reimagined to feature more exciting experiences and insights than ever before, while maintaining its legacy as the place to spot the latest innovations in play. With 890 exhibitors in 2020, that number has grown to 1,021 for 2023. Attendees will be on-site at the Javits Center to strike lucrative deals, stock up on last-minute holiday must-haves, and get exclusive access to brand-new '24 products before anyone else.
The Toy Fair will feature both veteran and first-time exhibitors showcasing toys across distinct product zones, from action figures and collectibles, to games, arts & crafts, sustainable playthings, tech toys, and everything in between. First-time exhibitors will feature their products in the Launch Pad section (Level 1) of the show. Pavilions with products from China, India, France, and a "World of Toys" Pavilion in partnership with Spielwarenmesse eG will also display buzz-worthy products for media buyers and other trade guests to explore.
More on Nyenta.com
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Monthly Production Update for November 2023
- Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. Declares a Dividend
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
Steve Pasierb, president & CEO of The Toy Association said: "Over the next four days Toy Fair will welcome the global play community and members of the press to exchange business knowledge, spot what's trending this holiday gain exclusive insights on the future of play and take advantage of many educational and networking activities at the show."
Toy Fair will put on a robust lineup of educational sessions throughout all four days including sessions aimed at toy inventors & designers; a toy trends briefing backed by new consumer research; a toy safety & compliance forum; a Student Congress for university students to learn about careers in the toy industry; as well as sessions that tackle timely topics like social media & emerging technologies.
Registration is mandatory for access to Toy Fair 2023; verification of media & buyer credentials is required. Those who cannot attend can follow along on Instagram (#ToyFairLife), LinkedIn & X (formerly Twitter) or visit The Toy Fair Online Press Room for up-to-the minute show information.
The North American International Toy Fair is an event that brings together thousands of global play professionals from around the world who are looking for new ideas for toys & games that can be enjoyed by kids & adults alike during this holiday season & beyond!
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Soundcore Capital Partners Announces Sale of PumpMan
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Avolar Pets Introduces Exclusive Shared Private Jet Service For Pets & Their Owners
- Environmental Noise Control, Inc. Products Now Featured on New York Department of Environmental Protection's Approved List
- G-III Apparel Group Appoints Dana Perlman as its New Chief Growth and Operations Officer
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- The Importance of Vacations and Expert Tips for Planning
- Biochips Market size is set to grow by USD 43.27 billion from 2022 to 2027 | North America is estimated to account for 41% of the market growth - Technavio
- UE Systems, the Leader in Ultrasonic Detection Instruments and Solutions, Revolutionizes Bearing Maintenance with the Launch of OnTrak Wireless
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Only 20% of companies globally are meeting their carbon reduction targets, and many acknowledge need for "complete transformation," according to ENGIE Impact report USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch
- Rochester: City, USDA Wildlife Services to Disperse Winter Crows
- Pritchard Industries Acquires ACP Facility Services
- KBRA Named Ratings Agency Of The Year at Second Annual SFR Industry Awards
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- The Museum at FIT Presents Statement Sleeves