- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – ABR
- Maybesoon Drops New Music Video for "Hill Street."
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Host Analyst Day on December 5, 2023
The location of the headquarters within the Alexandria Center allows for greater collaboration and access to founders and partners with breakthrough ideas. Two Bear Capital's portfolio company Sanavia Oncology is also headquartered at Alexandria. To lead the New York operations, Two Bear Capital has appointed Mark Adams as a Venture Partner. Adams brings more than 25 years of experience in developing and managing scientific and technical teams to the firm. He received his PhD in Cell Biology from Baylor College of Medicine and a BA in Biology and Computer Science from Oberlin College.
More on Nyenta.com
- CapitalAUM.com Launches a Cutting-Edge Platform for Tracking Assets Under Management
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Monthly Production Update for November 2023
- Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. Declares a Dividend
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
Mike Goguen, Founder and Managing Partner of Two Bear Capital said; "Opening the Two Bear Capital offices in New York represents a real milestone for our firm. Our presence here represents our commitment to both New York and to the advancement of life sciences and technology."
Two Bear Capital's New York headquarters are located at 430 East 29th Street, Suite 945, New York, NY 10016. With its strategic growth plans on the East Coast now underway, Two Bear Capital is looking forward to contributing to the innovation ecosystem in New York City with Mark Adams at its helm.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Soundcore Capital Partners Announces Sale of PumpMan
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Avolar Pets Introduces Exclusive Shared Private Jet Service For Pets & Their Owners
- Environmental Noise Control, Inc. Products Now Featured on New York Department of Environmental Protection's Approved List
- G-III Apparel Group Appoints Dana Perlman as its New Chief Growth and Operations Officer
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- The Importance of Vacations and Expert Tips for Planning
- Biochips Market size is set to grow by USD 43.27 billion from 2022 to 2027 | North America is estimated to account for 41% of the market growth - Technavio
- UE Systems, the Leader in Ultrasonic Detection Instruments and Solutions, Revolutionizes Bearing Maintenance with the Launch of OnTrak Wireless
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Only 20% of companies globally are meeting their carbon reduction targets, and many acknowledge need for "complete transformation," according to ENGIE Impact report USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch
- Rochester: City, USDA Wildlife Services to Disperse Winter Crows
- Pritchard Industries Acquires ACP Facility Services
- KBRA Named Ratings Agency Of The Year at Second Annual SFR Industry Awards
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna