- RTX SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In RTX To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- The Luxe Team at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Brevard Presents 100 Ocean Condominium in Melbourne, Florida
- SILICON MOTION SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 In Silicon Motion To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Empire State Building (ESB) today hosted the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Liz Truss for her first media interviews.
The Empire State Building was Truss' first stop on her first U.S. tour as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. Truss is the first U.K. Prime Minister to visit the Empire State Building Observatory since Winston Churchill's appearance in 1932. Empire State Realty Trust Chairman, President, and CEO Anthony E. Malkin welcomed the Prime Minister and escorted her through the Empire State Building Observatory to her interviews which she conducted on the Observatory's 102nd floor.
"We were pleased to welcome Her Excellency on her first tour in the United States as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom," said Malkin.
Hi-res imagery of the visit can be downloaded here. More information about the Empire State Building can be found online.
More on Nyenta.com
- PhaseZero Expands CxAnalytics Offering with Generative AI Solutions to power Everyday Efficiency for Global Manufacturing Companies
- Eric Washington, Noted Author to Host Webinar About the Loss of a Child
- Prepare Yourself For A Hair-Raising Musical Journey With Sidow Sobrino's Happy Halloween
- Bloomberg Completes Acquisition of Broadway Technology
- Vantiva Announces it has entered into an agreement with CommScope to acquire CommScope's Home Networks
About the Empire State Building
The Empire State Building, the "World's Most Famous Building," owned by Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT: NYSE), soars 1,454 feet above Midtown Manhattan from base to antenna. The $165 million reimagination of the Empire State Building Observatory Experience creates an all-new experience with a dedicated guest entrance, an interactive museum with nine galleries, and a redesigned 102nd Floor Observatory with floor-to-ceiling windows. The journey to the world-famous 86th Floor Observatory, the only 360-degree, open-air observatory with views of New York and beyond, orients visitors for their entire New York City experience and covers everything from the building's iconic history to its current place in pop culture. Learn more at www.esbnyc.com. Declared "America's Favorite Building" by the American Institute of Architects, the world's most popular travel destination by Uber, the #1 Attraction in the United States in Tripadvisor's 2022 Travelers' Choice Best of the Best, and the #1 New York City attraction by Lonely Planet, it welcomes more than 4 million annual visitors from around the world.
More on Nyenta.com
- DOLLAR ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Dollar General Corporation on Behalf of Dollar Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Revolutionize Revenue Management with RevSystems: The Future of Revenue Insight and Control is Here
- Car Accident Lawyer Tempe Accident Law Group
- New Rochelle: Storm Recovery- Oct. 2 Update
- Mayor Mike Spano and Yonkers Public Works Announce Flood Debris Removal Plan for Residents
Since 2011, the building has been fully powered by renewable wind electricity, and its many floors primarily house a diverse array of office tenants such as LinkedIn and Shutterstock, as well as retail options like STATE Grill and Bar, Tacombi, and Starbucks. For more information and Observatory Experience tickets visit esbnyc.com or follow the building's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Weibo, YouTube, or TikTok.
Photo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1903718/Z9R5298_d1faf121_e6b5_4b89_a5ef_f1936bb9c4a3.jpg
SOURCE Empire State Realty Trust, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces 2024 Winners
- Boutique Consulting Firm with Unique Project Leadership Offering is Now GSA Approved
- RedBird IMI Announces Investment in Front Office Sports
- Robotics and Automation are Driving Demand for Upgraded Warehouse Management Systems concludes new report from the Mobile Robot Directory
- Doctors for Cannabis Regulation Rebrands as Doctors for Drug Policy Reform
- Dominion Energy Recommends Shareholders Reject 'Mini-Tender' Offer By TRC Capital Investment Corporation
- DiscountCell Joins Growing Value-Added Distribution Platform With Alliance, GetWireless, and TESSCO.
- New data reveals 87% Australian adults have experienced a work-related musculoskeletal injury
- Local Family-Owned Pizza Shop Celebrates One Year
- Toy Fair® Announces Upcoming Dates and Locations for Iconic Show
- Cruz Textures Celebrates National Hair Day
- NEOM and Maysalward to strengthen young gaming talent with launch of NEOM Game Dev Challenge
- Rosann Santos Speaks About the Importance of Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Every Month
- RTX MONDAY DEADLINE ALERT: ROSEN, NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS, Encourages RTX Corporation f/k/a Raytheon Technologies Corporation Investors with Losses in Excess of $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important October 2 Deadline in Securities Class Action...
- Toy Fair® Transforms NYC's Javits Center into Massive Playground
- New Rochelle: Storm Recovery- Sept. 30 Update
- 24/7 Late Night Technology Repair and Services
- ARCHER DEADLINE ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Archer To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- MAGNA-TILES® Downhill Duo Set Wins Preschool Toy of the Year at 2023 Toy of the Year Awards
- Yonkers: Road Closures and Parking Restrictions for 2023 Columbus Day Parade