- Rochester: Mayor Releases 4th Episode of State of the City
- City of New Rochelle Announces Soft Launch of New Bike Share & E-Scooter System Operated by VeoRide
- The City of Rochester Announces Implementation Plan for RASE Commission Recommendations
Widex was the first company to enable user-driven sound personalization by leveraging artificial intelligence in hearing aids. Now, within My Sound, Widex launches the third generation of its AI technology, vastly improving the usability of the AI solution based on the extensive data the company has gathered from the previous two generations.
This new AI solution further combines the capacity of artificial intelligence with users' personal real-world experience to deliver another level of automated customization. Through AI modeling and clustering of data collected via the Widex SoundSense Learn AI engine, highly qualified sound profile recommendations for the individual user can now be made based on the intent, need, and preferences of thousands of users in similar real-world situations.
"Widex is leading the industry by combining artificial intelligence and human intelligence to create natural sound experiences and foster social participation through better hearing," said Jodi Sasaki-Miraglia, AuD, Widex's Director of Professional Training and Education. "Once Widex Moment is fit properly by a local licensed hearing care professional, the user can, if necessary, customize their hearing aids with ease, choosing from multiple AI features. Plus, our latest generation delivers results in just seconds, putting control and intelligent personalization into the hands of every user."
More on Nyenta.com
- SmartAsset Raises $110 Million in Series D Funding, Bringing its Valuation to Over $1 Billion
- Colombia's Top Podcasting Platform Podway Obtains Nine (9) Nominations to the Latin Podcast Awards
- SlimCare Medical has announced the New Website Launch
- From Packs To Pitches: Global Lay's® Replay Program Gives Packaging A New Purpose With Sustainable Football Pitches USA - English USA - English
- Rochester: Food Truck Rodeos Return
My Sound is integrated into the Widex MOMENT app and is the home for all the powerful AI personalization Widex offers. The latest generation of AI utilizes the cloud-based user data of Widex users worldwide to make sound profile recommendations based on an individual user's current activity and listening intent. Users launch My Sound from the app and begin by selecting their activity, such as dining, then choosing their intent, such as socializing, conversation, or enjoying music.
Based on the user's selections, Widex can draw on tens of thousands of real-life data points, reflecting the preferences and listening situations of other Widex users who have used the app previously. In seconds, the user is presented with two recommendations, which can both be listened to before selecting the settings that sound best. In the event neither recommendation meets the individual user's needs, they can launch SoundSense Learn from the same screen to further personalize their hearing experience through that solution's sophisticated A/B testing process.
"Widex has created a radically different way of delivering hearing solutions for today's active hearing aid user," Sasaki-Miraglia continued. "Instead of having to program the hearing aid in a way that covers all situations the user might encounter, the hearing care professional ensures the best possible starting point for the user and My Sound then allows users to personalize their experience in real life, easily and instantly. In this way, the hearing solution adapts to the user's preferences and becomes even more personal."
More on Nyenta.com
- HOME POINT CAPITAL ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Home Point Capital, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- reVovler's El Show de Piolín, Luis Jimenez Pod, Alex El Genio Lucas, Nominated Latin Podcast Awards
- MetLife Announces Full Redemption of 3.048% Series C Senior Component Debentures, Tranche 2
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc., Featured in Social Life
The Widex MOMENT app, including My Sound with SoundSense Learn, is available for Apple and Android devices and is designed to work with Widex MOMENT Bluetooth hearing aids.
For more information about Widex MOMENT, click here. For high-res images and screen shots, click here.
At Widex we believe in a world where there are no barriers to communication; a world where people interact freely, effortlessly and confidently. With sixty years' experience developing state-of-the-art technology, we provide hearing solutions that are easy to use, seamlessly integrated in daily life and enable people to hear naturally. As one of the world's leading hearing aid producers, our products are sold in more than one hundred countries, and we employ 4,000 people worldwide.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Hepsiburada Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- What Is Cobwebs' Cyber Threat Intelligence and How Can It Help Secure Organizations?
- Sprinklr Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC Closes and Donates Cash Reserves
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- DJ Xotic Mami Signs With Mondesir Media & Communication
- BlackRock to Host Call for BCAT and BIGZ Closed-End Funds on Thursday, June 24th
- THE MAGIC OF ROB LAKE, with Broadway Pedigree, Breaks Records for Armed Forces Entertainment
- Partner Kevin J. O'Brien will be a panelist at a Lexology webinar on Thursday June 24th discussing the Meng Wanzhou case.
- BTG Pactual Strategic Capital, Morning Calm Management and Grupo Patio Launch Aurora Industrial
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- RealClear Publishing Releases The New Civil War: Exposing Elites, Fighting Utopian Leftism, and Restoring America by Conservative Commentator Bruce D. Abramson
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Average Savings Account Balance in the U.S
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Blackstone Hires Global Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit