- B. RILEY SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $75,000 In B. Riley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Set to Premiere on FOX SOUL Streaming Network
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces Investigation of Shareholder Claims Against Innodata, Inc. (INOD)
- William T. Reid, IV named U.S. Plaintiff Litigator of the Year by Benchmark Litigation
- Benchmark also honors national trial firm Reid Collins & Tsai LLP with "Impact Case of the Year" award for Renren Derivative Litigation – precedent-setting $300 million recovery from foreign defendants
- Reid Collins & Tsai a finalist for U.S. Plaintiff Firm of the Year for sixth consecutive year
AUSTIN, Texas, March 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- National trial firm Reid Collins & Tsai LLP ("Reid Collins") continues a remarkable run of industry recognitions with founding partner William T. Reid, IV being named the 2023 U.S. Plaintiff Litigator of the Year by Benchmark Litigation, a leading guide to litigation firms and attorneys. At its annual awards dinner in New York City, Benchmark also recognized the firm for its outstanding work prosecuting the Renren Derivative Litigation – which to date has resulted in a $300 million recovery for minority shareholders of Cayman Island-based Renren, Inc. – selecting Renren as a 2023 Impact Case of the Year. Benchmark also named Reid Collins a U.S. Plaintiff Firm of the Year finalist for the sixth consecutive year.
These accolades continue an impressive award season for Reid Collins, which was also recognized by the National Law Journal as the Business Torts Law Firm of the Year and by Texas Lawyer/Law.com as the Business Litigation Department of the Year. The firm has beaten stiff competition from some of the legal industry's best-known names with these honors, many of which recognize U.S.-based law firms that have performed cutting-edge work on behalf of plaintiffs.
More on Nyenta.com
- MosnarCommunications.com Unveils Luxury Branding's Secret Weapon In Power of Quotes
- Tutanota LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 500,000 Shares of Common Stock of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- American Cultural Treasure Urban Bush Women Dance Company Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- April 15, 2024 Deadline: Contact Levi & Korsinsky to Join Class Action Suit Against INMD
- Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) Investigation: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Encourages Investors to Seek Compensation for Alleged Wrongdoings
"I'm enormously proud of what our team at Reid Collins has achieved over the past 14 years, and these recognitions are a testament to our firm's commitment to relentlessly pursuing justice on behalf of our clients," said William T. Reid, IV. "We are excited to continue building on this momentum."
Since its foundation in 2009, Reid Collins has gone from strength to strength establishing a reputation as a "go-to" firm for high-stakes plaintiff litigation. Its trial teams have won jury and bench trial verdicts against, and regularly obtained eight- and nine-figure recoveries from, major financial institutions and corporations, while creating new law and setting new precedent to expand investor protections and hold wrongdoers accountable.
In the Renren case, the firm obtained a direct pay cash settlement for minority shareholders totaling at least $300 million - one of the largest cash settlements of a derivative action in history. The action alleged a complex scheme by Renren insiders to take the company's billion-dollar investment portfolio for themselves, and the trial team overcame significant legal challenges to acquire U.S. jurisdiction over multiple foreign defendants and establish derivative standing under Cayman law. These wins have created new precedent to protect investors, addressing fraud and wrongdoing by foreign companies (and related individual actors) publicly traded in the U.S.
More on Nyenta.com
- Lay's Partners with Football Icons David Beckham and Thierry Henry to Surprise 75,000 Fans in Epic Return of 'No Lay's, No Game'
- Lazard Global Total Return and Income Fund Declares Monthly Distribution and Issues Estimated Sources of the Distribution Announced in January
- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Innodata, Inc. Investors
- New Rochelle: Affordable Housing Open House- March 7
About Reid Collins
Reid Collins & Tsai LLP is one of the nation's leading plaintiffs' trial firms, litigating complex business disputes and achieving billions of dollars in settlements and judgments for its clients. Its team is comprised of accomplished trial lawyers who have extensive experience prosecuting financial fraud, corporate wrongdoing, bankruptcy and insolvency related litigation, employment and partnership disputes, professional liability claims, and cross-border disputes. The firm represents fund managers, investor groups, trustees, receivers, liquidators, international banks, governmental entities, and individuals and companies from the U.S. and abroad in federal and state courts across the country.
For more information visit www.reidcollins.com
Austin | Dallas | New York | Washington D.C. | Wilmington
SOURCE Reid Collins & Tsai LLP
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Kim Estes Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- Best Cost Segregation Study Services (2024): Review Published by Better Business Advice
- Yesn Labels Launches High-Quality Self-Adhesive Labels For Businesses And People
- Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto: A New Chapter in Pasadena's Legal Landscape
- Breaking Barriers: Coexilia Unveils Egocheck, A New Concept To Foster Unity And Harmony
- INNODATA SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Innodata To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Chase Home Lending Mortgage Trust 2024-RPL1 (CHASE 2024-RPL1)
- Strat-O-Matic Opening Day At Glen Head, N.Y. Headquarters A Big Hit For Fans
- EEi Ushers in New Era, Executive Enterprise Institute Conference Returns To New York in June 2024
- FOX News Channel's Bret Baier to Interview Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Ukraine on Thursday, February 22nd
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- Ongoing Digitization of UK Legal Sector Elevates Exposure to Cyber Risks -- Nic Miller, Counter-Ransomware (C-RW)
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months
- MAISON SOLUTIONS SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $25,000 In Maison Solutions To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Maritime Association of the Port of NY & NJ announces 2024 International Maritime Hall honorees
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
- Artemis and Boldyn Networks Showcase 700 Mbps Mobile Network in Times Square
- Albany Home Inspector Offers Free Continuing Education to Real Estate Agents
- BreeKay x Kasairi Join That's Not Christian Podcast as TNC Media Expands its Lineup
- Tune In to Fox Business Network for an Interview with Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel