"I have had the privilege of working alongside Mike Bloomberg as a neighboring mayor while he led New York City for three terms to its remarkable resurgence and renaissance," said Mayor Spano. "I've seen him stand on the front lines of the challenges and issues that affect so many local communities, from gun safety, climate change, to budgets and education. Mike is a problem solver and possesses the spectrum of skills that seamlessly translate to the national level. I am proud to support Mike Bloomberg in his bid for president – I know he will get it done."
More on Nyenta.com
- Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association Makes Investment Play in Education Game Startup
- Medicom Health Partners with Houston Hospital System to Help Patients Save on Prescription Costs
- IAS Threat Lab Calls for Industry To Update Ads.txt Files to Stop Growing Bot Scheme
- Food Service Supplier PacknWood Launches New Eco-Friendly Bamboo Fiber Takeout Packaging
- Que efeito a cafeína anidra tem na depressão?
Mayor Spano added, "Americans need a candidate who recognizes their potential and Mike has an all-in economic plan that will give them the opportunity to thrive in good local jobs, such as modernizing job training to provide valuable skills that strengthen middle class families. At a time when our country is divided, I know Mike's unprecedented leadership skills will unite us and move us forward on the national and global stage."
Mayor Spano joins twenty other mayors across the country this week who are endorsing Mike Bloomberg for President.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Sunknowledge Services Inc has a Reliable DME Billing & Collections Approach
- That's A Wrap: The 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Winners are Announced
- Albany: RFP 2020:12 South End Connector Phase II
- First Encounters Leading to Sin
- CEO Coaching International Makes Inc.'s List of the 250 Fastest Growing Private Companies in California
- Solutions for Airborne Coronavirus, Tuberculosis, Measles and Influenza
- USTOA Helps Travelers Understand REAL ID
- BiKi.com Announces Electroneum Listing with 6 Million ETN Giveaway
- SASOL DEADLINE ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Sasol Limited To Contact The Firm
- Former Guest on Oprah Winfrey Show Leads Nationwide Conference
- Community Comes Together For Hgf 5k Run & Walk To Help Kids With Growth Disorder
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- The Deal-Making Podcast You Should Be Listening To
- Insignificant Latino's Unsolicited Advice To Mike Bloomberg In 2020
- UGE Signs Five New Contracts Across All Three Business Units
- Filmmaker Antoine Allen Showcases Female Empowerment in new Film LOLA
- Cogent: Statement from Louis Bacon on NYT Story
- WHITE COLLAR CRIME - Renowned NYC Band Celebrates a New CD on the GingerNewYork TV Show in Manhattan
- BET Networks to Honor NBA Legend Kobe Bryant With Multiplatform Programming Lineup Monday, February 24
- The Powerless & Insignificant Latino Voter/Candidate In 2020