- Rochester: Statement Regarding the Inauguration of President Biden and Vice President Harris
- Mayor Mike Spano, Yonkers Public Schools Launch Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Video Contest
- Fortune Writer and Author Jeff John Roberts Hosts 'Bevel, Books and Bourbon' to Discuss "Kings of Crypto: One Startup's Quest to Take Cryptocurrency Out of Silicon Valley and Onto Wall Street"
"Collectively, Lou and Lee bring over 70 years of experience in municipal planning and community development," said Mayor Spano. "Their in-depth knowledge and expertise with urban planning, zoning, and housing in Yonkers and with our surrounding communities make for a seamless transition in continuing the City's ongoing economic development and urban renewal."
Albano has served as the City's Deputy Commissioner of Planning & Development since 2013 where he was directly responsible for coordinating and monitoring new and ongoing development projects for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program; developed plans in accordance with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development; and interpreted and analyzed zoning ordinances, regulations and renewal plans. Previously, Albano served in the City of Mount Vernon's Planning and Community Development department in various roles including Commissioner, Executive Director of its' Urban Renewal Agency, and served as Director of Housing and as a Compliance Officer. Albano replaces former City Planning & Development Commissioner Wilson Kimball, who vacated her position in April 2020.
More on Nyenta.com
- Beyond Social Responsibility: Black-led Venture Funds Generate Outsized Returns, Help Close Racial Wealth Gap
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- Group of Nation's Most Renowned Black Clergy Led by Rev. Sharpton and Rev. Butts Launch Nationwide Testing Campaign to Fight COVID-19 in the Black Community
- Kimco Realty Declares Dividends on Class L and Class M Preferred Stock
Ellman transitions into the Deputy Commissioner position after serving as Yonkers' Planning Director since 1992. During his role as Director, Ellman has overseen the City's Planning, Landmarks Preservation, Zoning Boards and Environmental reviews. He has led major Yonkers developments including the Alexander Street Master Plan, the Ravine Avenue Master Plan and Renewal Plan, the Ridge Hill Project Planning Renewal Zoning and Environmental Review and, most recently, the Ludlow Transit Oriented Development Plan. Ellman holds a Bachelors of Arts from the State University of New York at Albany and a Masters of City and Regional Planning from Rutgers University.
Albano's and Ellman's positions are effective immediately.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Olympic Fencer, Yeisser Ramirez
- LiveAuctioneers Annual Report Cites Positive Environmental Impact of Recirculated Antiques, Collecting Trends, and Record Growth in 2020
- Indian astrologer launches market prediction book for year 2021
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- KBRA Releases Research – Coronavirus (COVID-19): State Revenue Losses Less Than Feared
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States with the Highest Student Debt
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Regeneron Reports Positive Interim Data with REGEN-COV™ Antibody Cocktail used as Passive Vaccine to Prevent COVID-19
- IFF Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against GoodRx Holdings, Inc. and Certain Officers - GDRX
- Breeze Brewin - Hindsight (Album)
- Kaplan Fox Has Filed a Class Action to Recover Losses for Investors Who Purchased Boston Scientific Corporation Securities
- EOS ENERGY ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Eos Energy Enterprises on Behalf of Eos Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
- Oscar Announces Two Strategic Senior Hires
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for First Annual Little Hoopers Basketball Clinic
- Cortical.io's New Release of Contract Intelligence Software Uses AI to Improve Extraction & Search
- Mastercard to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference