- Red Light Therapy: A Breakthrough Treatment for Aging Eyesight
- The Millennium Alliance Is Recognized As A Top Workplace In New York City
- Celebrate Black Music Month — An Unforgettable Evening with Morace Landy: Music Industry Legend & CEO, Evolution3, June 6, 6-8:30 PM, Harlem, NY
Upon further investigation, officers observed tools commonly used to remove catalytic converters inside the Lexus, including a hydraulic jack and an electric Sawzall metal cutting instrument. A registration inquiry revealed that the Lexus was suspended for parking violations while the BMW was reported stolen out of Suffolk County, New York. All three subjects were placed into custody pending further investigation. An inventory search of the BMW yielded 17 cut catalytic converters in its trunk, presumed stolen. Additional cutting tools and accessories were also found in both vehicles, including multiple batteries, metal sawing blades, bolt cutters and a portable two-way radio.
More on Nyenta.com
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) Investors of July 10, 2023 Lead Plaintiff Deadline and Urges Investors with Substantial Losses to Contact the Firm
- How to Navigate Hormonal Mayhem: A Groundbreaking Book on Perimenopause, Endometriosis, and Beyond
- Rochester: Mayor Evans Encourages Residents to Heed Monroe County Department of Health Advisories
- Get Ready for Fireworks in Sexy Red, White, and Blue Bustier Babydoll Lingerie
- THE SALMON FACTOR WINS GOLD EFFIE AWARD IN THE UNITED STATES USA - English España - español
Yonkers Police Commissioner Chris Sapienza commented on the case: "This is a good example of community and police working together; trust your instincts, if you see something out of the ordinary, give us a call. In this incident, a report of a suspicious vehicle resulted in the apprehension of three non-residents suspected of stealing multiple catalytic converters as well as recovering a stolen vehicle."
The three suspects were identified as Luis ABREU-MARTINEZ (29 years old), Frederi MENDEZ-GUZMAN (28 years old) and Justin CORDERO (19 years old), all residents of Manhattan NYC. ABREU-MARTINEZ was booked on one charge of Possession of Burglar Tools while MENDEZ-GUZMAN and CORDERO were booked on one charge of Criminal Possession of Stolen Property 2. ABREU-MARTINEZ was released with a Desk Appearance Ticket while MENDEZ-GUZMAN and CORDERO were arraigned in Yonkers Criminal Court on March 1st. The case is being prosecuted by the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.
The investigation remains open and on-going; any residents who had their catalytic converters stolen between February 28th - March 1st (or days prior) are asked to contact Yonkers Police at (914) 377-7900 or send an email to email@example.com with reference case 23028582. It should be noted that booking charges are merely accusations and defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Albany Patroons Advance to East Conference Finals
- ROSEN, TRUSTED NATIONAL TRIAL COUNSEL, Encourages LivePerson, Inc. Investors With Losses in Excess of $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action Filed by the Firm - LPSN
- Pride Takes Center Stage at New Rochelle Summer Sizzle Concert Series
- Morgan Stanley Global M&A Chair Robert Kindler to Join Paul, Weiss
- The New Rochelle Downtown BID Invites Everyone to "Bloom & Grow in New Rochelle Downtown"
- Author/Photographer David Goodman Announces June 27 Release of His New Book An American Cannabis Story
- JetBlue Soars To St. Kitts With Exciting New Route Launch
- IPD Announces Relocation of Headquarters to Carson, CA, Marking a Historic Milestone
- Great News for Website Owners - CheapSSLShop Cuts Prices on SSL Certificates with 24/7 Free Expert Tech Support!
- Vega IT Opens Offices in New York
- Memorabilia Auction Raises Funds For Museum Of The Moving Image
- Top Wealth Advisor Navi Dowty Selected to Appear on Fox Business Network
- Dog Door in Screen Door solution for pet owners
- AIntelligent Studios Agency Launches to Disrupt Marketing
- Hach Rose Schirripa & Cheverie, LLP Announces Investigation Into Block Inc.
- KYC2020 Offers Free Sanctions Screening for Non-Commercial Use
- Introducing RecipeNFT: The Revolutionary Platform for Preserving Family Recipes on the Avalanche Blockchain
- Introducing Obitz.io: Revolutionizing Obituaries with Blockchain Technology
- Bronx Chiropractor, Dr. Ralph Napolitano, Expands Practice to Serve Bronx and Brooklyn
- New Epic Fantasy - Shadow of the Soul Blade By Jay Roland