- LI-CYCLE DEADLINE ALERT: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Li-Cycle To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Hustle and Threads Unveils a Collection of Inspiring Goods to Ignite Entrepreneurial Spirits
- Templeton Global Income Fund Announces Update on Investment Adviser Transition to Saba Capital
Rojas was arrested by members of the Yonkers Police Department on July 21st for multiple robberies that occurred in Yonkers. On July 22nd, he suffered a medical event that required officers to transport him to Saint Joseph's Hospital. He was arraigned by a judge in the hospital and remanded to the County Jail awaiting trial. However, because he was not medically discharged from the hospital, custody of Rojas was transferred to the Westchester County Department of Correction. At approximately 4:30 AM on July 23rd, Rojas managed to escape from the custody of Westchester County Department of Correction Officers.
Yonkers Police Major Case Detectives and Officers assigned to the Yonkers Police AWARE Room reviewed hours of surveillance video around the City, tracking Rojas' escape route to lead the investigation in the right direction. The swift response from law enforcement personnel ensured that Rojas could not flee further.
More on Nyenta.com
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- DellaRatta, Van Zandt, Maté, Hedges and other big names WIN BIG at Jazz for Peace Comedy NFT Awards!
- Kasuri Hosts Launch Of Bespoke Jewelry Line By Hudson Based Trans Artist
- New York Junior League Announces its 2024 Outstanding Sustainers and Outstanding Volunteers to Be
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Dollar General Corporation (DG) Investors
City of Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano praised law enforcement personnel for their successful capture of Rojas: "The apprehension of this felon speaks to the great Police work and collaboration among our Yonkers Police Detective Division and FBI. In just 29 hours, this individual is off the streets and in custody, ensuring the safety of our residents. Congratulations on a job well done."
Yonkers Police Commissioner Christopher Sapienza also expressed his relief at Rojas' capture: "We are relieved that Geraldo Rojas is back in custody...Their unwavering commitment to upholding the law serves as a powerful reminder that fugitives will not evade justice in Yonkers and that public safety remains a top priority for our city."
Rojas is now lodged in City of Yonkers Jail awaiting transport to Westchester County Jail. This successful capture stands as a testament to both local law enforcement professionals and their investigative partners at FBI who worked together diligently to apprehend Rojas and ensure public safety in Yonkers.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Bragoli & Associates Announces Winner of Volunteerism Scholarship To North Babylon High School St
- Driven Brands to Participate in the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference
- Aperiam Bio emerges from stealth with $9 million to deliver streamlined and enhanced protein solutions
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Market size in APAC to grow by USD 291.19 million from 2022 to 2027, Increasing M&A to drive growth - Technavio
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Mobile Power Generation Equipment Rentals Market to increase by USD 629.21 million during 2022-2027 | Increasing infrastructural activities to drive the growth - Technavio
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Rochester: – Edgerton R-Center Model Railroad Delivers Holiday Cheer During Special December Hours
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Sweetgreen, Inc. - SG
- DOLLAR GENERAL ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Dollar General Corporation and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited - RKLY; RKLY.W
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- AmatoMartin Strengthens Market Presence with Acquisition of Valpak Increasing Capabilities Across Mailboxes and Digital Platforms
- Gary Cross of Maher Terminals named 2024 Person of the Year by the NYNJFFFBA
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- A Culinary Haven in Little Caribbean, Brooklyn, Captures Hearts and Palates
- New Book 'The Kelsey Outrage' by Alison Hubbard Launching January 25th, 2024
- The Dog Gurus Bring Light to Mysterious Respiratory Illness in Dogs
- Sphere To Feature First-Of-Its-Kind Exosphere Activation With The Radio City Rockettes This Holiday Season