- Maybesoon Drops New Music Video for "Hill Street."
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Host Analyst Day on December 5, 2023
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – ABR
Just after 2:00 PM yesterday afternoon, the Yonkers Police Department responded to the area of 1 Schroeder Street and located one 21-year-old male victim who had suffered one gunshot wound to each leg. Medical aid was rendered to this victim, and he was transported to an area hospital in stable condition.
Detectives from the Major Case Squad, Crime Scene Unit, Digital Forensics Unit, and Field Investigation Division responded to the scene and identified two suspects who had arrived at that location in a vehicle and fired several gunshots at the victim before fleeing the scene. The detectives located this vehicle yesterday evening and apprehended one of the suspects, a 17-year-old Yonkers resident. Later, they apprehended the second suspect, a 15-year-old Yonkers resident. Both individuals were charged with Attempted Murder 2nd, Attempted Assault 1st, Assault 2nd, and Criminal Possession of a Weapon 2nd. Both males remain in custody.
More on Nyenta.com
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Monthly Production Update for November 2023
- Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. Declares a Dividend
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
- New Rochelle: Opportunity Youth Part Initiative (OYP) 3rd Anniversary Celebration
Yonkers Police Department Commissioner Christopher Sapienza praised his detectives for taking two violent individuals off the street within hours of this shooting. He also stressed that violence is not the answer and urged for support from families and community members to stress this message to youth.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Soundcore Capital Partners Announces Sale of PumpMan
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Avolar Pets Introduces Exclusive Shared Private Jet Service For Pets & Their Owners
- Environmental Noise Control, Inc. Products Now Featured on New York Department of Environmental Protection's Approved List
- G-III Apparel Group Appoints Dana Perlman as its New Chief Growth and Operations Officer
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- The Importance of Vacations and Expert Tips for Planning
- Biochips Market size is set to grow by USD 43.27 billion from 2022 to 2027 | North America is estimated to account for 41% of the market growth - Technavio
- UE Systems, the Leader in Ultrasonic Detection Instruments and Solutions, Revolutionizes Bearing Maintenance with the Launch of OnTrak Wireless
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Only 20% of companies globally are meeting their carbon reduction targets, and many acknowledge need for "complete transformation," according to ENGIE Impact report USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch
- Rochester: City, USDA Wildlife Services to Disperse Winter Crows
- Pritchard Industries Acquires ACP Facility Services
- KBRA Named Ratings Agency Of The Year at Second Annual SFR Industry Awards
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- The Museum at FIT Presents Statement Sleeves
- TVA Media Group Joins Powerhouse Agency Network Unite Digital