- April 15, 2024 Deadline: Contact Levi & Korsinsky to Join Class Action Suit Against INMD
- INNODATA SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Innodata To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
More on Nyenta.com
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- KBRA Releases Research – CRE CLO Distress and Loan Modification Rates Soar
- iOttie Releases First Qi2 Car Mount, Teases New Velox Gen 2 Series
- Workplace Wave Revolutionizes Business Productivity with Enterprise-Grade AI Platform
- Cafe Spice Launches New Retail Combo Meals for the New Year
The hearing will take place at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers at City Hall located at 40 South Broadway – 4th Floor in Yonkers, New York. Those wishing to speak may sign up on the night of the hearing and each speaker will be given three minutes.
Lakisha Collins-Bellamy, City Council President of the City of Yonkers said "We are looking forward to hearing from our citizens about this proposed amendment to our Capital Budget".
The public is encouraged to attend this important hearing and provide their input on this proposed amendment.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- 16th Annual Yonkers Idol Searches for its Next Singing Sensations
- What style of glasses are popular in 2024 now?
- Hire Faster with Mobile Health's NEW Rapid Drug Testing Service in NYC
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- Wright Electric and Columbia University Receive U.S. Department of Energy Award for Ultra-Lightweight Battery Development
- Darwin CX Hires Cary Zel to Support Next Phase of Accelerated Growth
- Rock Solid Talent Entertainment added Cryptic Writings to their labels tribute band Roster
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: The M&A Class Action Firm Continues Investigating the Merger - AA, NGM, MDC, KAMN
- HIGH RIVIERA, The Graphic Novel: A Thrilling Tale of Romance, Intrigue, and Adventure
- Dr. David Traverzo Releases New Book on Liberating Conversion Following Jesus' Mission
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Investors
- KEYCORP TO PRESENT AT THE 2024 RBC CAPITAL MARKETS GLOBAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS CONFERENCE
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for Youth Summer Employment Programs
- Ryan & Tyson Thacker Scheduled to Appear on Spotlight Television Hosted by Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- Montefiore's Albert Einstein College of Medicine Announces Free Tuition in Perpetuity for All Medical School Students
- SeatGeek Announces Next Fan Up Product Release Ahead of MLB Season
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals