- April 15, 2024 Deadline: Contact Levi & Korsinsky to Join Class Action Suit Against INMD
- INNODATA SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Innodata To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
The statement expressed the collective apology of both the Yonkers Public Schools and the City of Yonkers for the offensive comments made to The Leffell School's student athletes. They also stated that they do not and will not tolerate hate speech of any kind from their students or community.
More on Nyenta.com
- KBRA Releases Research – CRE CLO Distress and Loan Modification Rates Soar
- iOttie Releases First Qi2 Car Mount, Teases New Velox Gen 2 Series
- Workplace Wave Revolutionizes Business Productivity with Enterprise-Grade AI Platform
- Cafe Spice Launches New Retail Combo Meals for the New Year
- Former Anglo American CEO Mark Cutifani Joins Diamond Standard Advisory Board USA - English USA - English
In response to the incident, an investigation was conducted involving game officials, coaches, students, and school officials from The Leffell School. After reviewing videos taken at the game and interviewing witnesses, the Yonkers Public Schools dismissed one coach and one player from Roosevelt's basketball team. The investigation is ongoing and further action will be taken if other students are found to have been involved in the incident.
Mayor Spano has convened religious, educational, and civic leaders to discuss how to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future. Additionally, Yonkers Public Schools will provide counseling and guided training sessions for their school community.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- What style of glasses are popular in 2024 now?
- Hire Faster with Mobile Health's NEW Rapid Drug Testing Service in NYC
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- Wright Electric and Columbia University Receive U.S. Department of Energy Award for Ultra-Lightweight Battery Development
- Darwin CX Hires Cary Zel to Support Next Phase of Accelerated Growth
- Rock Solid Talent Entertainment added Cryptic Writings to their labels tribute band Roster
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: The M&A Class Action Firm Continues Investigating the Merger - AA, NGM, MDC, KAMN
- HIGH RIVIERA, The Graphic Novel: A Thrilling Tale of Romance, Intrigue, and Adventure
- Dr. David Traverzo Releases New Book on Liberating Conversion Following Jesus' Mission
- Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Investors
- KEYCORP TO PRESENT AT THE 2024 RBC CAPITAL MARKETS GLOBAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS CONFERENCE
- New Rochelle: Applications Now Available for Youth Summer Employment Programs
- Ryan & Tyson Thacker Scheduled to Appear on Spotlight Television Hosted by Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- Montefiore's Albert Einstein College of Medicine Announces Free Tuition in Perpetuity for All Medical School Students
- SeatGeek Announces Next Fan Up Product Release Ahead of MLB Season
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- City of Yonkers Accepting 2024 Nominations for Annual "Women of Distinction" Award